• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

beautify dangerous

Cow and calf on hole 10 of Kincaid DGC. There hasn't been a day I've played the course without seeing moose these last two weeks. Last week during league doubles I had a Bull walk up to my teepad while I was teeing off. He got inside the circle from me before I even knew he was there.

Capture.PNG

Highbridge.

attachment.php

Here's a shot I took of my buddy during a long-drive comp. Aside from the scenery, I love that the disc has replaced/eclipsed his face.

Attachments

• photofocus4-23.jpg
    photofocus4-23.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Had a pleasant afternoon at a new course that I happened to be working by a few days ago. Great scenery to go with a course that probably hasn't been touched outside of parks crew mowing for several years. Such potential!

Screenshot_2015-09-04-10-09-021_zpspegfuwvd.png

tractor.jpg

Unfortunately this isn't mine. The guy who runs one of the main courses in the area got this to help with the mowing/trimming/looking awesome. We live in West Virginia, which has lots of trees and is very hilly. So, that's a brush hog attachment on the front that can run over anything under 2 inches diameter. And those are eight wheels. Yes, I said eight. It will go pretty much anywhere and has helped immensely with building some new courses recently.

Several of my favorite Disc Golf photos.
First photo from Grand Miami DGC in St. Marys, OH
Note the Mando Arrows on the two trees:
20140619_185542.jpg
second photo from Riverbend DGC in Findlay OH
20141030_181201.jpg

Attachments

• CAM00330.jpg
    CAM00330.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 108
2015 Pro World Mixed Doubles:
Yy0PwVI.png

I'm just cracking up at the size difference between Jerm and Paige. And yes, he is standing 2-3" lower than her.

This is how you field work. 😀

Love this park. Just wish Saint Joseph would pull their collective heads out of their arses and put in an epic DG course here we all have been asking for...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 133

Latest posts