• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

View attachment 55262

Unfortunately this isn't mine. The guy who runs one of the main courses in the area got this to help with the mowing/trimming/looking awesome. We live in West Virginia, which has lots of trees and is very hilly. So, that's a brush hog attachment on the front that can run over anything under 2 inches diameter. And those are eight wheels. Yes, I said eight. It will go pretty much anywhere and has helped immensely with building some new courses recently.

Hey, there. Maybe you can borrow it and bring it up to Knobley Mt! :D

Hope that all's going well with you!

Had a pleasant afternoon at a new course that I happened to be working by a few days ago. Great scenery to go with a course that probably hasn't been touched outside of parks crew mowing for several years. Such potential!

Screenshot_2015-09-04-10-09-021_zpspegfuwvd.png

What course is this?

What course is this?

Pymatuning State Park

Played it again yesterday (2 hour drive for me but doing some morning work in the park) and managed even par from the whites. If the tees were cleaned up and a little more stable I think I could really rip a good round out there!

Knobley Mt. DGC

I've had a mix of baskets on my course since I started it. I had one ebay "homemade" basket, the one that created my addiction to dg. Then I made two baskets myself. Then, over the years, I got 6 InStep baskets as presents and I upgraded them with inner chains.

Well, now all 9 baskets will be the same. I got three more InSteps for Christmas two years ago and finally got around to replacing the three homemade baskets. I added the inner chains and re-furbished the original 6. Here they all are, with the three new baskets in front. :clap:

picture.php

I've had a mix of baskets on my course since I started it. I had one ebay "homemade" basket, the one that created my addiction to dg. Then I made two baskets myself. Then, over the years, I got 6 InStep baskets as presents and I upgraded them with inner chains.

Well, now all 9 baskets will be the same. I got three more InSteps for Christmas two years ago and finally got around to replacing the three homemade baskets. I added the inner chains and re-furbished the original 6. Here they all are, with the three new baskets in front. :clap:

picture.php

Nice, but aren't they all kinda close to each other?

Nice day at Blue Lake on Saturday. This is #14, looking back to the tee (through the hole in the bottom left) from the basket, with Mt. Hood out to the East.

picture.php

A quick round at Liberty with my honey... We usually land close together but this is the first time this has happened...

picture.php

Latest posts