• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

e8e24a99891158ef642bb6d4b7770545.jpg

ef00b714ca2833baebf529bdaf540eeb.jpg

First hole I ever got an Ace on, forehand with a champion beast.

the sun in position

Attachments

• shadow.jpg
    shadow.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 119
Played only my 2nd scored round of 2016 on January, 31, after playing my first round on the 1st. Instead of a night round in the cold, it was a snow round in 58 degree weather. Here's my drive on hole #9 for a drop in deuce. Not a great pic, but you get the idea :)

picture.php

Played only my 2nd scored round of 2016 on January, 31, after playing my first round on the 1st. Instead of a night round in the cold, it was a snow round in 58 degree weather. Here's my drive on hole #9 for a drop in deuce. Not a great pic, but you get the idea :)

picture.php

And just how long is hole 9?

And just how long is hole 9?

It's just 194', but plays at least 15' uphill. So about 240'-ish effective length. The pic is taken from the fairway, about 25' short of the basket.

Nothing incredible about the throw. It was just a nice, solid, way to close out the round and I enjoyed the pic, too. :)

Last edited:
Living in Michigan, I've played in snow often, even played in -8 weather. But this is just too much snow to be any fun.

I and others totally disagree with you on that. With the right gear it quickly becomes addicting and it is a great complement to many other popular winter sports in and around Steamboat. The list of people who decide to skip a day of skiing on a ski vacation to "get in another round of snowshoe disc golf" is growing fast. I'm not the only one that forgoes buying a 4 figure annual ski pass knowing I'd much prefer tossing my disc in 4' of snow in the beautiful backcountry.

I've got pics close to the CO ones above, from MI.

Back then, didn't have the right gear and it was less than a fun round.

Now, I love playing in snow. :) :thmbup:

Latest posts