• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Love the one with all the ends, sorry if I missed it somewhere, but how much for one?

$25 shipped for one, $45 shipped for two - scroll through this thread (especially the last page) to see what else I might have available. I can also do custom orders, though I'm a little behind, it will probably be close to 3 weeks until I could have a custom order complete because I'm focused on the bowling green flymart at the moment.

34t3ndt.jpg

Never thrown black recycled Pures make decent plate substitutes.

^ need to make that one into a travel agent postcard...
say, "Come and Play in Glorious Mordor!", or something. :p

Thought it was kind of cool there is a billboard sporting a basket! On 35 heading north towards Duluth. Home course, so it's not new to me, but it's cool.

I'm sure it's sparked a few fleeting thoughts of "what is that??.......... ooo, a White Castle!" As people drive by.

0pOrMWz.jpg

Its seasoned but its still overstable...

picture.php

............................................________........................
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,............
.........................,/...............................................":,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:"........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}...........
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Latest posts