• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Whoops

Handled posting that last pic and attempting to edit it with all the grace of a drunk elephant! Let's try this again - "Cross the Creek Putt" Valley View Park, New Berlin, WI

5kAfuNo.jpg

Top of the ridge at my private course, Hidden Ridge DGC. Looking out over parts of holes 1, 2, 4, 17, and 18. Oct. 2019, taken while standing on top of a side-x-side 4wheeler.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HRDGC from house.jpg
    HRDGC from house.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 424
:D Churro Sombrero.

Must. Find. Clown Shoes.

Not certain I'll enjoy the vanilla and cinnamon notes, but...sometimes, a man's just got to try something new. And that can right there shows a great example of the Smucker's maxim that I (very infrequently, but occasionally feel the need to) live and love by.

:D Churro Sombrero.

Must. Find. Clown Shoes.

Not certain I'll enjoy the vanilla and cinnamon notes, but...sometimes, a man's just got to try something new. And that can right there shows a great example of the Smucker's maxim that I (very infrequently, but occasionally feel the need to) live and love by.

Heheheh, yup definitely give it a try. The cinnamon works really well with imperial stout. And Clown Shoes, in general, but especially with stouts, rocks. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts