• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

^Thanks for sharing. I'm amazed at how automated their production line is. So different from the way my company did plastic molding.

My 1st Tournament, final card 4th place. MA3
634b62dcf7764eba074e5b02cddb6525.jpg
36fdebcfde2d514b4ebc118cfc559646.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

5 foil stamped beauty. Do I hear 6?

9mK2OuT.jpg

Pic ( not my disc so don't even ask :\ ) from one of this years DFX Black Friday MVP/Axiom/Streamline drops. Art by Marm O. Set and Jake, from state farm.

Sorry,Jake from Hunter Hot Stamps :clap:

Showmen's, of course

130601298_10159665457648840_9216982239577217312_n.jpg

Everyone knows these carnival games are always "rigged" (basketball hoop is smaller and higher than standard, ring toss rings just barely fit over the posts for the good prizes, etc.)

I wonder what is going on here? The vertical opening of the lower baskets looks a lot less than 18". The upper baskets look like Marksmans, but are probably 10 feet off the ground.
I'm guessing the discs are probably wonky too.

For 7 bucks at least those prizes don't look totally chintzy! :wall:

Everyone knows these carnival games are always "rigged" (basketball hoop is smaller and higher than standard, ring toss rings just barely fit over the posts for the good prizes, etc.)

I wonder what is going on here? The vertical opening of the lower baskets looks a lot less than 18". The upper baskets look like Marksmans, but are probably 10 feet off the ground.
I'm guessing the discs are probably wonky too.

For 7 bucks at least those prizes don't look totally chintzy! :wall:

This is on their disc golf course. It is a one of a kind course.

It's been waaay too long since there's been a cool pic!
bebe199800d528ea63d9ef0801e27e2c.jpg

Truck und moi are literally sitting in the middle of the fairway of Ramcat not2b. A piddling 2" of snow last night. All gone in the sun and 46 degrees this afternoon. Twenty one minutes to the "big game". Get 'em...... whoever!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts