• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

only you'd know him from the back :hfive:

ZING. :rolleyes:

Still, I'll take that as a compliment...it's not everyday you're accused of making the world's most powerful man your bitch. :p

IMG_18313160579044_zpsvyqmqxpr.jpeg

Watch out blizzard plastic... DGCR is going to buy ladyline by the pallet.

I'd happily throw a LadyLine PD and not give any F&%Ks what someone thought.

I'd happily throw a LadyLine PD and not give any F&%Ks what someone thought.

:clap: :hfive:

:clap: So brave...

A large number of men think as I do, especially the ones over 50 that would use these lighter weight discs. Most will not purchase this product because they have pigeonholed themselves in with this marketing strategy. I think Innova's Starlite line will be the ones to benefit.

:clap: So brave...

A large number of men think as I do, especially the ones over 50 that would use these lighter weight discs. Most will not purchase this product because they have pigeonholed themselves in with this marketing strategy. I think Innova's Starlite line will be the ones to benefit.

I get what you're saying, and you're probably right.

Then again, stamps are pretty easy to wipe off and I generally do that anyway. I'd love some 150 class PD's in S and/or C plastic. If they only came in pink, I'd buy the hell out of them.

Well damn...

Us old guys like to throw the lightweight stuff as well, but I don't think I'd ever live down teeing off with a Pink LadyLine FD. :doh:

I'd get these and make sure my friends see them when I tee off. Then at the end of the round I can tell them "yeah I not only kicked your ass - I kicked your ass with girl discs".

re: Lady Line & Pink Plastic...

I'm really liking playing with my soft pink Pure. She's got a great feel to her. I've had quite a few guys admiring, and asking to fondle, but I tell 'em to get their own. :D

I almost got a "throw pink" metal flake gator from DGU the other day. But I needed the money so I got stuff I knew I could sell.

Agreed. I buy pink discs whenever I can for this reason.

I love pink discs have a lot of them, but the 'Ladyline' is over the line. I know some ladies who won't even throw blizzard becasue it's too girly.

Latest posts