• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

11082508_10206576941206127_7656527418611959222_n.jpg

I can sympathize sir!

2 and a half months later I am playing, but only at 80% or so. By summer, we should both be good to go. :thmbup:
I hope you are feeling better! Yea I am hoping for a speedy recovery. It's no fun! Especially not being able to disc golf when the weather is nice :(

seriously?! you couldn't make it to the trash can at the end of the fairway near the next tee pad?! :\

Attachments

• TeeBeer.jpg
    TeeBeer.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 453
Close Call.

Attachments

• 2015-04-22 15.43.22.jpg
    2015-04-22 15.43.22.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 488
seriously?! you couldn't make it to the trash can at the end of the fairway near the next tee pad?! :\

Great beer, bad waste of energy burying it.

You can carry it in full, but you can't carry it out empty? :thmbdown:

I have seen the tournament footage of this happening. I want to say it was Steve Rico that threw it, but I may be wrong. I'll have to see if I can find it.
6966087957_cff14fd5a2.jpg

2cxhi04.jpg

Got grossed out by this going through the shelves at a local shop. That is factory color.

I really like those discs that still have some residual color from the previous batch of plastic. Haven't seen one in a while

While not a photo, this video of the Butte fire out in California has a guys back yard practice basket in it. Thank you to all of the firefighters out there fighting this behemoth of a fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwXnsY5tjI

Pros:
- Good use of elevation. Risk/reward on laying up vs. going for the putt. Significant rollaway potential here.
Cons:
- Only one basket.
- Safety issues abound as course plays dangerously close to a wildfire.
- Loud firemen.
Other Thoughts:
- Not a destination course, but solid if you're in the area and surrounded by fire.

Pros:
- Good use of elevation. Risk/reward on laying up vs. going for the putt. Significant rollaway potential here.
Cons:
- Only one basket.
- Safety issues abound as course plays dangerously close to a wildfire.
- Loud firemen.
Other Thoughts:
- Not a destination course, but solid if you're in the area and surrounded by fire.

Seriously, a practice basket.....on the edge of a cliff......at the gates to hell. Man, that is a death putt. :eek: