• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

FKgygcX_d.webp

Guarding the cart while I 3-putt.

Does he just hang his head and walk away if you 4-putt? :p

Here's Lilly supervising basket installation at Fredericksen Wilderness DGC in Poulsbo, Wa. back in 2009. We lost her to cancer last year, we still think about her every day.

Condolences on Lilly, she looks like a sweetie. Heeler?

Blue turns 10 this year but still enjoys a casual round. Don't try to throw a second shot though! She will give you an angry bark for that.

The fluff ball by the basket is my buddy's dog. He has a special talent for finding any and all water on the course.

Attachments

• BAA1EF42-8882-4111-8AF2-F7F9C0CB44A9.jpg
    BAA1EF42-8882-4111-8AF2-F7F9C0CB44A9.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 33
  • FA3AD51C-C2FF-4ABD-9483-5F20022AC3C9.jpg
    FA3AD51C-C2FF-4ABD-9483-5F20022AC3C9.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 33
Sunny didn't care much for discing, or hiking, or basically going anywhere outside that wasn't her yard but she was a great dog that never chewed up any discs.
She had a stroke last night and we are going to miss her.

picture.php

Attachments

• Sunny sleeping in the sun.jpg
    Sunny sleeping in the sun.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 2
Sunny didn't care much for discing, or hiking, or basically going anywhere outside that wasn't her yard but she was a great dog that never chewed up any discs.

Aww poor Sunny. Never easy to lose a beloved family member, so best to you and yours.

Man, there is just something about older dogs. Their quirks and weirdnesses become part of your life.

Aww poor Sunny. Never easy to lose a beloved family member, so best to you and yours.

Man, there is just something about older dogs. Their quirks and weirdnesses become part of your life.

And condolences from here as well Bill.

And a big yup on older dogs especially old shemales! The quirks, weirdnesses and oddities make 'em. [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picture.php

It's tough saying goodbye to a longtime friend who always lights up your day. I feel your pain.

After a van trip to Maine and Cape Cod, Red Dog is up to 155 courses in 31 states. A few phone pics from our adventures:

Cider Hill Farm in Maine:

p550449389-5.jpg

Burnsboro DGC, also in Maine:

p859717174-5.jpg

Chilling on the beach at Cape Cod (not a disc golf course ;)):

p684513926-5.jpg

Red Dog's quite the course bagger. Would love to see some reviews from Red's perspective...

Pros: Plenty of long, wide open holes - great for long romps. Several water holes my human is happy to let me grab discs from.

Cons: Lamest squirrels I've ever chased.