• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

My Disc Dog

This is my disc dog, Jasmine!

She is still too hyper to be off leash, but she loves coming to the park with me and she loves helping me putt. She has her own Avair glow disc i found in the cabbage one day she loves that disc. I tried giving her another beater disc and she wouldent even look at it she loves her P&A disc.

23966_318715655100_504480100_3464504_1119294_n.jpg

second time i've seen a post with an advert for this place by the same poster.

I wouldn't worry too much, because it would be like a signature. If he had this as his signature no one would have a problem with it, but since it is in the post it looks shady.

You should, dogs just rule! :) I would take mine out, but other than him loving chasing frisbees, we need to find out if he has hip dysplasia as it's common in golden retrievers :\. It would be too bad if he did since he's still only 5.

My Buddi Mike Henry one of our home town michigan discgolfers Who is Sponcerd By Discraft was in the 2010 Grange Open Disc Golf Tournament held at the Grange in Spotslyvania, VA. ...

in this Video witch is CLip #3 of 8....
One of there Local Dogs is featured named....BEar ...

CHeck Out tHis clip and the Rest of the 2010 Grange Open ...

I wouldn't worry too much, because it would be like a signature. If he had this as his signature no one would have a problem with it, but since it is in the post it looks shady.

good point. i'll move on. :thmbup:

here's my dogs...

girl dog - bacon (left) and boy dog - turco (right)

2674879040_3fcf8eb706.jpg

only played one and a half games of disc golf and the fever has me. someday i may take turco out on the course with me. he'll want to chase rabbits.

This is Barley. She's pretty good on the course but some folks are intimidated if she's offleash.......They say "It looks like a wolf".
She's a mutt but I call her a Black Spitz :p
maddog1.jpg

barleymod.jpg

My Buddi Mike Henry one of our home town michigan discgolfers Who is Sponcerd By Discraft was in the 2010 Grange Open Disc Golf Tournament held at the Grange in Spotslyvania, VA. ...

in this Video witch is CLip #3 of 8....
One of there Local Dogs is featured named....BEar ...

CHeck Out tHis clip and the Rest of the 2010 Grange Open ...

That's Air Bear! He is from the Southern Maryland area almost into Deleware (Shumaker Pond is his home course) He has CE and old first run discs as chew toys :)

she is quite a bit larger than a Spitz

Yeah she's 'bout 50#.
The prior owner said she came from some sort of herding dog and chow parents. She has some black tongue, big paws and an affinity for the snow. "Chow" tends not to instill comfort among most folks so i'm sticking with spitz. She's a good bubba.

n208706265_31999710_3492.jpg

Here's my little guy going after his water toy. I spent a day with an old Discraft disc and he swam in circles around where it feel to the bottom of the lake. I felt bad and gave him an old Buzz to make up for it.

n208706265_31999710_3492.jpg

Here's my little guy going after his water toy. I spent a day with an old Discraft disc and he swam in circles around where it feel to the bottom of the lake. I felt bad and gave him an old Buzz to make up for it.

That is a great picture. I just lost my boy Otis a little over a month ago after 13 amazing years, and this picture brought back a ton of memories. If there was water, he was in it chasing after something or other.

I told myself I was going to give it through the summer (and fall) to grieve and do some things I couldn't when he was around before getting another dog (traveling and playing a couple "no dogs" courses I've wanted to play for awhile), but seeing all these great faces is making it really hard to wait. This picture is at the beginning of the thread, but this is the last trip he took with me to a course. RIP, little buddy.

Otis-42.jpg

Sorry to hear about that. Here are a few more of my little guy doing his favorite new game.

35242_584641094488_208701450_33791997_2536254_n.jpg

35843_584637361968_208701450_33791861_8051142_n.jpg

34459_584637865958_208701450_33791867_8299534_n.jpg

Love this thread!

Ya'llr making me want to get a pooch...

I moved out a while ago but we've had one dog since I was 12. His names Baron and he isn't doing to well lately...