• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

Baked I still think our dogs look remarkably similar.

Red Dog, Woodsboro, sunset

p3809879746-4.jpg

Here's Daisy again, sitting in the landing zone of Hidden Ridge #15's fairway. She's now about 9-10 months old, 50 lbs.

We walk the course almost daily. About 2 miles with around 400 feet of combined elevation gain. When she's outside, she's been the perfect dog. Inside has been another story....

So far she's chewed:
Coffee table, Couch, End table, some trim work around the stairs.
She's eaten at least 4 socks and a glove. 2 socks were puked up, 1 sock was pooped out, 1 sock had to be surgically removed ($1400). Glove was puked out.
She's destroyed 3 dog beds. The first lasted a month. The next 2 were destroyed on their first night in her kennel.

Weims are definitely a goof ball breed, lots of derpy moments, but also very smart if that makes sense.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Daisy 2-2-20.jpg
    Daisy 2-2-20.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 240
Your dog looks formidable and determined.

Her intent stare does give that impression.

My dog is basically a really sweet, affectionate, lazy idiot.

My dog is pretty energetic, but sweet and affectionate sounds about right. And, like most dogs, sometimes an idiot. ;)

So far she's chewed: . . .

Oh man, I do NOT miss the chewing/eating everything stage. My first dog ate my then-GF's panty hose, which took a few days to pass through the dog's GI tract.

Eventually the dog went out the dog door to poop. After extruding about 4 feet of extra-nasty panty hose the dog panicked and started trying to run away from horror dangling from her rectum. :sick:

What does a dog do when scared? That's right - run back into the house! My (now) wife, to her credit, grabbed the feces-soaked panty hose (bare handed!) and the dog (still running) took care of the rest. :gross:

Does that make you feel any better about Daisy?

And yes, that is how I knew my wife was The One For Me. :D

Daisy looks majestic. I have met some very sweet Weims.

Oh man, I do NOT miss the chewing/eating everything stage. My first dog ate my then-GF's panty hose, which took a few days to pass through the dog's GI tract.

Eventually the dog went out the dog door to poop. After extruding about 4 feet of extra-nasty panty hose the dog panicked and started trying to run away from horror dangling from her rectum. :sick:

What does a dog do when scared? That's right - run back into the house! My (now) wife, to her credit, grabbed the feces-soaked panty hose (bare handed!) and the dog (still running) took care of the rest. :gross:

My dog "luckily" broke herself of the chewing on things pretty early in her life. By the time she was 5months, she had chewed up, swallowed and barfed up a meter square of the carpet that she had diarrhea'd on the day before while we slept(and this was a 2lb mini weener dog puppy lol), 3 PS2 controller cables, several table/chairs legs, socks, shoes, pillows and whatever else her 8in tall body could get ahold of...

At the end of her 5th month, she got ahold of the table lamp chord while it was on...

ZAP

Never really chewed anything that wasn't a stick, rawhide or dog toy again, lol...

Man I miss that goofy ass dog.

Last edited:

Thanks! She definitely "looks" majestic, it belies the "goofball" truth underneath. She's an absolute sweetheart though, really good with the little ones at home.

My neighbor's dog literally joins be in the backyard everyday. He might as well be my dog. His name is Bo and pictured below he is enjoying the new trail I put in on hole 9.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20200422_175730159 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200422_175730159 (1).jpg
    160 KB · Views: 123

Latest posts