• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

attachment.php

Bean on a rock at Limestone Ledges

Attachments

• 938E4CC5-F338-436C-8692-CFD7464A6F14.jpg
    938E4CC5-F338-436C-8692-CFD7464A6F14.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 250

We had to say goodbye to my good boy last Saturday after 15 years. The weekend before he was still out with me for 3 hours of disc golf. He was in good shape until the two very last days.
It went so quickly from being out and playing with every dog he encounters to organ failure and dying within 24 hours.

Enjoy your time with your furry friends!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gn9LWJPv-FpheSe3gifZT6drLn8Y-Uk4/view?usp=sharing

PXL_20230617_164219763.jpg
The dude with big smile in the middle.... well.... He was only a disc dog in cool temperatures, because for some reason he refused to drink water when outdoors. We brought him in at about 10 or 11 and gave him 5+ fun years.

I just wanna share his big fat goofy smile. He was a good dude.

View attachment 314842
The dude with big smile in the middle.... well.... He was only a disc dog in cool temperatures, because for some reason he refused to drink water when outdoors. We brought him in at about 10 or 11 and gave him 5+ fun years.

I just wanna share his big fat goofy smile. He was a good dude.

Great smile, looks like a cool dog. Condolences.

Red Dog sometimes vomits if she drinks too much water when we are out and about. Dunno if that is what was going on with your pup.

Great smile, looks like a cool dog. Condolences.

Red Dog sometimes vomits if she drinks too much water when we are out and about. Dunno if that is what was going on with your pup.
Nah. Strangest thing it was impossible to get him to drink while outdoor at all. Not a sip. Put him inside a car or house and he was fine. Probably anxiety. He didn't like being outside the house period. We heard he came from a small dog hoarding environment. He may have been pretty indoor exclusive with like 25-30 other dogs, or at least chosen to not go outside if he didn't like that space.

Latest posts