• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

CE firebird
Star firebard
Star x-cal
Star Leopard

Lost my Warship in a pond and found a Classic Roc and a 2x champ Beast. Did not find Warship.

Walking along with my buddies. Saw a groove and kept on walking. Oops, my prejudice showed there. Thought about it later when I found a spider. Dropped that off at the pro shop and collected my $1 bounty.

Found a pearly orc this week... no name or number.... and nobody else on the course had claimed losing one. Trading it to a friend for a z buzzz.

This week:

DX Leopard and Wraith
* Beast
C Beast
C Sidewinder tie-dye
* Orc
P Destroyer

Don't have a ton of luck finding plastic but I did pick up a sick pearly wraith from a guy at a local course. He had found it in a creek. It was still all covered in mud and he said he called the number and no response. I traded him a slayer for for it and couldn't believe what it was when I washed it off. The thing looks like it's made from mother of pearl!

Usually I find the flippiest garbage imaginable...i.e. vulcans or katanas. Can't believe people are lucky enough to find CE plastic!