• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your love life in disc golf terminology.

My boyfriend (carramrod) always tries to get away with a hole in one with his Roc but I prefer if he has to take his time on a double bogey. I'm sure he doesn't mind all the extra strokes either. ;)

she doesn't mind when she's on the tee-pad and I still banger. Even when there is some flow she doesn't let me play hole number 2. I'll still destroyer 1st hole like an angry rhyno though.

My boyfriend (carramrod) always tries to get away with a hole in one with his Roc but I prefer if he has to take his time on a double bogey. I'm sure he doesn't mind all the extra strokes either. ;)

Come on Tara, we don't need to know what you and Richard do!!!

Im always have a ton ofextra strokes when my wife and I play. Great thread btw.

When playing a course that has been played by many others, I make sure I use my Vibram Rubber Putters before I put it in the basket.

Nothing better, an early morning round on a freshly manicured fairway, short grass and a little moist. Flip that Champ Beast out there too start your day.

Pure awesomeness! When it comes to XXX sometimes we have a Spike in action, but most of the time we're in the Zone and it just Flows.

Wide open holes are boring. I'd rather have good kicks and bad kicks than no kicks at all.

Latest posts