• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

8a859cdd527249bbe884fc122422a79e.jpg

Champ Cheetah, Champ Viper, X-out Star Whippet

Those star whippet X's are fun discs!

Ran out of edit time

Here is a little heads up...

That video is brought to you by Funny or Die and has some language in it so it is probably NSFW.

It is to eff'n funny though!

I saw that new McBeast stamp on Reddit. Didn't realize it was out yet! Schweeeet! If I threw more Innova, I'd definitely hook up with that! Pretty gnarly!

Gimme a Metalflake CD2 or C-PD and I'm pumped!

Yeah, I've only ever thrown a Thunderbird that was FAF, max weight, in the new (old school) dx, and it was a meathook, which I didn't need at the time.
But speed 9 should be right in my wheelhouse, so hoping these pan out for me, cause I love a non stock stamp thats as fun as these are.

image.jpgTwo are Wizards. Blue is a slightly used g18 proto and white is a misprint Fossil. Misprint bio enforcer that only has a little stamp dropout. And last, a 158 FAF firebird. Looking to use this for flicks that don't put as much stress on my elbow and shoulder on overhands.

Last edited:
Four new entries:

Axiom Envy, 172g, Neutron plastic, blue w/ red overmold.
Kastaplast Reko, 172g, K3 plastic, light blue.
Innova TL3, 167g, GStar plastic, yellow.
Innova Orc, 162g, Star plastic, white, PFN.

Took these four (and only four) for a round on the home course today. Envy was impressive. Reko feels like a Prodigy PA-4 with a more rounded rim, it's okay but maybe disappointing considering all the hype about it. TL3 pretty good, not a whole lot different than the TL, wish it came in Star plastic. Star Orc is PFN, and flew well for me in very calm conditions. I look forward to busting it out into headwinds to see how it does.

IMAG0892_zpsqtkyzbbr.jpg

IMAG0893_zpsir0byaxk.jpg

IMAG0894_zps9a0precs.jpg

whoever is making these new OLFs, i would like to personally thank and maayyyybe worship them. they are absolutely glorious in appearance and in feel/flight.

got some beautiful pink comets yesterday, some olf action, a wasp and a couple PD2 along with a domey spd. these are my favorite colors, the pd2 are BIG bombers too, had some of my farthest throws in-round ever with them yesterday.

Finally bought a production relay, so much happier with this instead of my faster understable stuff!

M4, Zero Hard Pure & H1.
Also picked up a new M1 but didn't get a picture.

EXCELLENT set of discs!

I also just got a Zero Hard Pure, kind of a bubblegum/hotpink color. I also got another Classic (Hard) Warden.

Today I went into the Mall of Georgia (Buford, GA, near Little Mulberry Park DG Course) to the Dick's Sporting Goods, and was disappointed to see they had almost no DG discs left. Couple of starter sets, 3 Champ Roc3s, an AJ Teebird, a Star Mako and some tye-die speed 9 discs.

HOWEVER... on a whim I went to the Sports Authority across the street. They had a better selection, and they also had some Glow DX Rocs. Needless to say, I enriched my all-Glow bag with a Glow DX Roc that will Roc the House, I am sure.

I recently put in an order, so I'll be back again soon, but...

I stopped in at a local sporting goods store to kill some time. They have a few discs there, but they're a bit overpriced. But it's the only store with any discs around, and sometimes you just want to feel up some plastic :p Anyway, I found a misprint Comet for 8 dollars.

Only issue is a drop out in the X.

I gotta say, the XT Whales felt pretty good too. But I don't want a new putter. I don't. I really don't. Really.

Attachments

• 20160317_165304.jpg
    20160317_165304.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 42
Missing from this is a Star Leopard in 167g

Attachments

• NEWDISCS.JPG
    NEWDISCS.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 57
7I96ZgQ.jpg

They only have the Lizotte FDs @ 175g on the Discmania store, so I was floored to find one in my weight (168g)
and who wouldn't be wanting to trying out those new 'Bowmen