• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Ordered a Hannah Leatherman Star Tern, and it arrived today. It's a swirly orange with a reflective multicolor pattern; really looks great. And the feel is even better(!). Very firm Star plastic, perhaps what some here call "champy-star". Absolutely awesome! Can't wait to get it to the course or range and throw it.

Also got a Glow Champ Tern. And I got a Factory Second Star Wraith for my windy weather bag; if it flies well then I might consider it for my core bag to pair with the Terns.

But if the rest of the Hannah Leatherman Terns are like the one I got, then I'd recommend everyone get one. Bees' knees, they are.

Ordered a Hannah Leatherman Star Tern, and it arrived today. It's a swirly orange with a reflective multicolor pattern; really looks great.

But if the rest of the Hannah Leatherman Terns are like the one I got, then I'd recommend everyone get one. Bees' knees, they are.

Attempting to upload a picture of it:

Attachments

• DiscGolf_HannahLeatherman_TernIMG_2761.jpg
    DiscGolf_HannahLeatherman_TernIMG_2761.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 132
Bought an enforcer, giant, and two evidences. The giant has been a great stable driver, and the evidence flies beautifully! Don't have the arm for the enforcer, but I'm sure it will come in handy when the wind is kicking.

Grabbed a VG mold Viking and a BSTX mold Beast-X. Two things I have been meaning to try for a long time. Both 175 Champ.
243j9du.jpg

Thought I was done buying plastic but these beauties crossed my path.. At stock prices

4X 2ND run FD

3X king cobra with throwback stamps

2X exact replacment for my putting putter.

Attachments

• IMG_20160421_082944.jpg
    IMG_20160421_082944.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 114
Thought I was done buying plastic but these beauties crossed my path.. At stock prices

4X 2ND run FD

3X king cobra with throwback stamps

2X exact replacment for my putting putter.
Any chance you're looking to get rid of any of the 2nd run FDs? If so, PM me weights and prices.

Lost my go-to Patriot again in the tourney yesterday. I've been really liking my proto 400 F2, so I decided to try an F5 as a Patriot replacement. Then I went a little nuts.

Yea I'm really digging the Prodigy plastic lately. I picked up my F2 on a whim and love it. The 350g F5 in the picture looks and feels awesome, so swirly and grippy. Hope it flies well!

Silver & gold sparkle Patriots, x-out star Atlas, glow Tern, G* Destroyer, DX Roc3 & Thunderbird, gummy champ Rhyno, champ Tern
vXrnzNz.jpg