• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I was watching video of 3x World Champ Nate Doss at the Masters Cup (Delavega), throwing his blue Ti Buzzz like nobody's business. I was thinking it'd be nice to try a light blue Ti Buzzz and channel my inner Nate Doss.

So I have a filled out PIAS card to get a freebie disc. I went into the store and looked at the selection. There wasn't a lot, nothing new, but lo! and behold, there was a blue Nate Doss Ti Buzzz. Looks great (the pic does not really show the color well), and I'm looking forward to field testing it. And best of all... it came to me free with the filled out freebie card. :)

So yes, even I have a Buzzz now, and while I don't expect to be Nate Doss, it'll be fun testing the Doss Buzzz vs. the McBeth Roc3 and the Wysocki Compass.

Attachments

• Doss_Ti_Buzzz_IMG_2803.jpg
    Doss_Ti_Buzzz_IMG_2803.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 63
My McPro Aviar and Hannah Leatherman Tern arrived in the mail. Pretty fast, too!

The HL Tern is a right bit more domey than my first HL Tern. And it is less overstable (for me) fresh out of the box, as well. I'll see how it seasons in. It may not be the (relative) OS compliment to my production Star Tern like the first one is.

My McAviar is black with a 'Murica (flag) stamp. Just looks awesome. The McAviar was very stiff out of the box, but when I took it outside in the already-pretty-hot Georgia heat, it felt a little softer than my Classic Warden. Still firm, though. And it threw extremely well. I used it on long puts (30-40 feet) and approaches, and it just parked, no roll-aways. Was good in-the-circle, as well.

Attachments

• McAviar_HLTern_IMG_2807.jpg
    McAviar_HLTern_IMG_2807.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 47
New Course Fundraiser Disc

CFR Color Glow Aviar BB, 175g, multi-color prismatic stamp. Fundraiser disc I got today at the grand opening of the Camp Walker course in August, WV. It's a mold and color that I throw anyway, so it will be a thrower!

picture.php

I had to go to Columbia today so I stopped into the Play it Again to check out the discs. The only stores here that carry golf discs just sell Innova so I thought it would be cool to sort through some plastic from manufacturers I don't usually see.

I bought a KC Pro Roc and a Firebird. :| :\

Put together a discraft bag recently.

701f1c045137e5300a778159b1eafe6e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2013 cfr glo gaz. pretty discs, REALLY GUMMY. excited to see how it flies. plh lower than the double eagle stamps. have a feeling i'm gonna be in love.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]after drooling in the proshop for months I finally pulled the trigger on these:

[FONT=&quot]Blizzard Champion Condor199-200 grams [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GStar Boss (White)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]173-175 grams [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Star Tern Hannah Leatherman (Tour Series)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]173-175 grams [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Star Destroyer Steve Brinster (Tour Series)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]173-175 grams [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Echo Star Destroyer Factory Second[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

After arguing with myself for awhile I picked up a couple.

Biofuzion Trespass 168 grams
Pink Retro Mercy 175 grams
Sparkle Purple Escape 170 grams.

Put together a discraft bag recently.

701f1c045137e5300a778159b1eafe6e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just seeing that Hornet makes me want to get one back in my bag. Gummy Z plastic and big glidey OS hyzers.

Just had to redo the bag after a few losses up in the mountains and in a river filler with toxic algae.

Witness 170
Valkrye 168
Pure 174
Spike 175- never thrown one before.

Did some trading and picked up:

(1) 168g Bio Fuzion Verdict - red
(1) 175g Bio Fuzion Verdict - orange
(2) 168g prototype Truth stamped Verdicts - blue [matching pair]

I also have (1) 175g Lucid Verdict - blue - on the way