• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

1. Why isn't this stickied?
bl8s6yb.jpg

Hope to get my fuzion Trespass later today.
Also bought a Westside Warhsip VIP and GL Pain last weekend. Both are awesome discs.

Last edited:
Inked at 161, my scale says 163. Either way, super light and awesome!!

9462302048_3c7ae4ebd8.jpg

How's she fly?!
Mine was marked 161 and marshall street scaled it at 162.

I'm loving mine so far!! It's flippier than my 164 GL River.

As to the thread: I've got a 172 VIP Stag on the way! I hope this fills the 'more OS spot' above my Opto Rivers.

156 Air Stag! Pretty excited to get my hands on one of these puppies; they're hard to find. Looking forward to tossing it tomorrow.

Just got one of these bad boys in the same color. Went looking for an overstable mid to replace the one I gave back to a friend as he gave it to me when I was down to like 1-2 discs and saw these on the wall and had to have it. Between all the roc 3 love and Paul McBeast's AMA thread it was the only choice. Saw that there was one selling on ebay for $30 when looking for this pic, just wow. Got mine for $15.

Only three rounds with this disc and I'm convinced it's my favorite. This sucker bombs and does exactly what I want it to. It's replaced my Teebirds.

PdNXSr8.jpg

This isn't actually recent, but I just saw these again in my collection and realized that I never got around to showing them to anyone on the internet :)

Interesting Natural beauty starfire I found at REI this evening. Just couldnt leave it on the shelf. Apparently it was at the end of chartreuse and the beginning of pink. Hard to photograph but definitely as iridescent as anything ive seen in a while.

Latest posts