• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas to me!

6d1e95ba-4ad8-40d1-9299-7d3da8986871_zpsd66642ea.jpg

2 most recent disc purchases worth taking pix of.

f1654cc4-07af-42b2-afd0-fa9d67db4f10_zpse20382a0.jpg

BAB407B7-8D1B-463A-8349-BF50A3632995_zpsnelu8qno.jpg

Actual most recent purchase was just ordered tonite. Blue TestRun River and Blurple Swirl GL River both from Marshall St

Beast, Roc3, Valk and Aviar

3DCD383B-B34E-4027-BA73-450A67F0E4A7_zpsnkdxhcvs.jpg

Missing a KC Pro Roc and a Pro Destroyer. Been a fun dic buying month for me :)

Beast, Roc3, Valk and Aviar

3DCD383B-B34E-4027-BA73-450A67F0E4A7_zpsnkdxhcvs.jpg

Missing a KC Pro Roc and a Pro Destroyer. Been a fun dic buying month for me :)

Are you going to throw that Beast? Keep a very close eye on it. I had a Champ Leo with a very similar tie dye, and it could blend in and become invisible even in the snow!

Are you going to throw that Beast? Keep a very close eye on it. I had a Champ Leo with a very similar tie dye, and it could blend in and become invisible even in the snow!

Been throwing it for the past 2 weeks now. My favorite driver at the moment. I know what you mean I got stuck playing between a tournament Wednesday and was on hole 16 on my local course at twilight and threw a roller into the bushes and this on the fairway. Obviously went to find my roller first then took about 20 min trying to frantically find my Beast in the grass. Finally found it packed up and said ok that's enough play for me.

I'm going to be heart broken if I lose this disc. The pro shop guy saw it and we had a long convo on the dye and disc. He kinda knows me so if I lose it and someone snakes it I'm sure he'd call them out on it to get it back to me. But for that reason I've stopped throwing more than 2 discs at a time.

IMG_20131220_205242_321_zps70a3daff.jpg

VP, firm

IMG_20131220_205152_213_zps0f934039.jpg

IMG_20131220_205129_262_zpsb38626c3.jpg

IMG_20131220_205109_760_zpsbfd7dce1.jpg

pretty darn stiff wizard . . . a little slippery, took it out for a round today and threw it at some stuff. was scared it might shatter but it didn't! has some tack and some grip on the plastic now; not enough to putt with but hopefully one day . . . for now it'll probably be my fresh wiz. looks snazzy with the silver and blue too.

2wl4.jpg

3 Blend Judges, Lucid Trespass, Lucid Truth, Opto Trident, 2 sparkle VIP Giants, TP Giant. I should be good for a while now :thmbup:

I own an opto trident that looks identical to that one. Pink opto is my favorite plastic, and that trident stamp is one of the better stock stamps imo.

attachment.php

In order, the Servos are 166, 168, 167, and 167. The Crank is 172.

I have to give one away to my brother-in-law as a gift, and I'm not sure which color, but I'm leaning towards the white or the hot pink. The yellows are both new colors after all.

P.S. USPS delivered today, Sunday. Obviously because of the holiday, but I'm still surprised.

Attachments

• servo.jpg
    servo.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 220
attachment.php

In order, the Servos are 166, 168, 167, and 167. The Crank is 172.

I have to give one away to my brother-in-law as a gift, and I'm not sure which color, but I'm leaning towards the white or the hot pink. The yellows are both new colors after all.

P.S. USPS delivered today, Sunday. Obviously because of the holiday, but I'm still surprised.

I've been seeing these get super popular at my home course lately.

I've been seeing these get super popular at my home course lately.

That's odd since they're technically only in their third day of availability. :)

P.S. I'm leaning towards keeping the pink and the two yellows. I have a hot pink in an Amp, Volt, and Resistor (Shock has a light pink). I have a white Amp and Volt. So maybe white? :) I don't know. I'll probably keep the lighter one… which is the pink.

faf preflight numbers 10/10 unthrown 163 gram viking. the unthrown part will change soon. best part i was gonna buy this disc, but a buddy bought it before me and gave it to me for christmas today. next up i have a pearly faf preflight 165 gram banshee on hold at my local shop. twill be my new thumber toy.

That's odd since they're technically only in their third day of availability. :)

P.S. I'm leaning towards keeping the pink and the two yellows. I have a hot pink in an Amp, Volt, and Resistor (Shock has a light pink). I have a white Amp and Volt. So maybe white? :) I don't know. I'll probably keep the lighter one… which is the pink.

I'm talking about the hard rim champ like plastic putters. I've played with 4 guys in the last 2 weeks who have been playing with them.