• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

GStar Roc3:

picture.php

You been treasure hunting with Dr. Jones lately?

lol that is awesome that you noticed that! That statue is super cool and one of my favorites in my collection. It is a Chachapoyan fertility idol. My girlfriend didn't like it when I first got it, but since I have had it for a couple of years and there isn't any little disc fiends running around now, it doesn't bother her anymore.

Last edited:
picture.php

Got this for $1.15 after trading in 2 aviars and 1 voodoo! Should be a good disc for the wifey.

Recently added three new disc to my bag a Champ. Teebird Plus, DX Eagle and a DX Valkyrie and finally got a chance to throw them in a round today.

First impressions:

Love the Valkyrie - One of the longest disc in my bag. Flies straight as an arrow and finishes with a soft and very predictable fade. :thmbup:

Eagle - Definitely more overstable than my Champ. Leopard. I think it will prove to be a good complement to the Leo. once I learn it's line. :clap:

Teebird Plus - I think it fades a little harder than the Leo but a little softer than the Eagle but this disc seemed to have a propensity to find lumber before it ran out of steam today so I'm not sure. If I'm right it will fit nicely between my Leo. and Eagle.... or make a heck of a stud finder. :\

I actually added a 4th new disc but the Challenger is a mold I already had bagged. Only the newest one is X-Line Soft plastic instead of Pro-D plastic like my original. Other than a very slight difference in the feel they are the same.

One each Champ and Star Teebirds and Icon and Pinnacle Patriots. Star Teebird is has more fade than then Champ out the box, but both are plenty HSS. I like the Champ better but know I'll be able to grip the Star better in ****ty weather. Pinnacle Patriot is perfectly where I want it to be between the more flippy Icon and the more OS Teebirds. Fairways are all locked in now, and my bag is set out to 400'. Next up distance drivers and possibly some utility discs here and there.

*sigh* It's too easy to spend money on disc golf. Just bought a bunch of discs I don't need. Maybe it was better when I had no money, and actually had to think before I bought things? Anyway.

1 Blue X Avenger
1 Blue Soft Magnet
1 X Out Blue King Cobra
1 Blue DX Cobra
2 X Out DX Cobras (one red, one white)

Lots of blue today. I guess I thought I needed more blue in my bag?

And a Marshall Street pencil to push it over 50. Sigh.

Pics when it gets here.

Drooling over that red Hatchet already. Can't wait to hear/ see/ feel how one of those flies!

Latest posts