• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

400g D1,400g D2, 400 and 400g D3 as well as a Fugitive. I already throw the Verdict/Truth combo, but want something a little more understable without having to break-in a Truth. My driver setup has been a problem and I've read Prodigy plastic is nice, so I am giving them a shot. We will see if it works out or not.

No picture since it won't arrive for a couple days.....purchased an Opto River that is en route.

I throw a 172g DX Sidewinder regularly and well (far and where I want it to go) so I picked up a Champion Sidewinder at 175g... it's a yellow/blue yin/yang pattern...

it flies nicely, but I'm wondering if it's too heavy... just not strong enough to muscle that extra 3 grams yet I suppose...

still... it's pretty

Snagged a dx roc with a plh just as high as my kc pro, which is even higher than all other kc pro I see in stores. Also snagged two kc aviars. Whoo!

Few new latest purchases.

namia.jpg

C-PD2 (Early run without the bubbles in the rim)
C-PD2 Misprint
C-PD First run
G-PD First run
C-FD DITG Fundraiser
C-FD THGDG Fundraiser
2x Soft Wizard

I throw a 172g DX Sidewinder regularly and well (far and where I want it to go) so I picked up a Champion Sidewinder at 175g... it's a yellow/blue yin/yang pattern...

it flies nicely, but I'm wondering if it's too heavy... just not strong enough to muscle that extra 3 grams yet I suppose...

still... it's pretty

It's probably not the weight, I have very little Champ in my bag for this very reason. I cannot get distance from Champ, but it has its uses. Generally I use it for any utility disc I want to stay OS forever. Still, since I lost my Brinster Teebird, The only Champ I have in the bag is a Banshee (not counting my beat to snot QJLS I bought used).

Mostly, Star is OS enough for me in the right mold to resist a moderate headwind with good forward fade instead of dumping early like Champ does. I throw about 320' for comparison.

It's probably not the weight, I have very little Champ in my bag for this very reason. I cannot get distance from Champ, but it has its uses. Generally I use it for any utility disc I want to stay OS forever. Still, since I lost my Brinster Teebird, The only Champ I have in the bag is a Banshee (not counting my beat to snot QJLS I bought used).

Mostly, Star is OS enough for me in the right mold to resist a moderate headwind with good forward fade instead of dumping early like Champ does. I throw about 320' for comparison.

hmmm... interesting... I'm sure there's more about this in threads on here...

hmmm... interesting... I'm sure there's more about this in threads on here...

Very little actually. It seems the "big arms" don't notice this as much as we mortals. I'm the only one beating this drum for the newbs, it seems.

..........or maybe my experience is an outlier. You have to judge for yourself.

Very little actually. It seems the "big arms" don't notice this as much as we mortals. I'm the only one beating this drum for the newbs, it seems.

..........or maybe my experience is an outlier. You have to judge for yourself.

well... I have a very interesting star starfire dyed with a celtic knot pattern in the mail to me... I'll have to see... after the hurricane rain ends...

star leopard x2
star firebird
star beast
christmas nova x2
z drone
z wasp x2
champ mamba
g star mamba

from marshall street, many are x-outs. i got to visit the store on a recent trip going to Maine.