• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Just picked up a GStar Aviar today. This is my first GStar disc. I was only able to do some 30 foot and less putts in the yard with my practice basket, but I like it so far.

Picked up a 3rd run dayglow CE firebird x mold. Thing is pure butter and is my favorite fh disc atm. Also got a couple flag stamped dx rocs.

Tern_zps780a7a71.jpg

YDmLcLO.png

Welp just hit the jackpot here. Finally got into a mom and pop store that's been closed forever and got these for $15 each! Friends got similar hauls each of us got a 20th anniversary aviar.. Unreal haul.

I would sell those destroyers for profitz but that is a sick Aviar

30conkh.jpg

Just HAD to get one of the 40th anniversary stamp Omegas. With 20+ already, its such a fun mold to collect.

The protostar is a G* TL3, it was a nice graduation gift from a friend. It is my first G* disc, and while it feels great, I think its too pretty to throw. I'd definitely toss it if I threw Teebirds/TLs regularly though.

Just ordered a Gold Flying Squirrel to replace my old Champ Stingray. Looks like my Stingray might be worth something so I'm going to sell it. I also ordered the XT PRO Archangel. Not sure what I'm going to do with that yet. It might replace my Avenger SS for rollers, or I might give it to the wife, or maybe I'll just keep it for a future collector sale.

aren't those new stamps sweet?? i was tempted to buy one just because of the stamp, f'realz. GGGT has picked up the gline PD and also yikun discs; i'm quite happy that i can now try these locally.

snagged two tiger line claws, two pink TB, an elite x nuke to try, a new zone.

IMAG0033_zpsgnhn6ds5.jpg

pretty flat too!

IMAG0034_zpspv7koqi6.jpg

Cryztal FLX Banger GT. I would be so relieved if Discraft would start producing Banger's in ESP or Z for regular production so that I don't have to pay ridiculous amounts on ebay.

Attachments

• IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 30
Is this the midrange profile banger or the putter? My neighbor loves them. I felt the midrange one and its awesome.

Latest posts