• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Snagged this gem off ebay.
Still has the flashing.

lxDlHmdl.jpg

Honestly it got lost in the shuffle and didn't get thrown much. Anytime I recall throwing it, it was crazy windy and at 166g it didn't like it too much. :gross:

I was on the waiting list forever, but when they got a few in stock, I didn't have funds. Now that I do, It costs more. :\

I had a similar experience with the Saint today: mad windy. Hopefully things are a bit calmer out there tomorrow.

Yeah, I saw they raised the price, which is a bummer. Sub-$100 it was almost a no-brainer. But I could get a bag with roughly that much storage space for nearly half the cost. Kind of brutal for the cheapskate in me. But, yes, they're well warrantied, super durable, and they look awesome. And we all know how many strokes cool looks shave off. :p

In the last month:

Z Nebula with a 2013 Minnesota Majestic stamp
Blue with white swirls Star TeeBird
Echo Star TeeBird
2x AJ Star TeeBirds
2x Brinster TeeBirds
2x Glassy (maybe Jolly Launcher before they were officially released) 12x Champion TeeBirds
2x Dyed Z Predator
8/10 Star TeeBird
Medium Lace
2x Dyed Pro Leopard
Dyed Champion Leopard
Parked dyed Champion TeeBird
Non Ace Race stamped ESP Nebula
CFR Sparkle Hurricane
3x Neutron Tangents
2x Glassy Champion Roadrunners
Champion Glow Roadrunner to be dyed
Starlite Roadrunner
Tournament Underworld

Some of these made the bag, some have become valuable back-ups, but some of already found their way into my marketplace thread.

Just grabbed 2 AJ TBs yesterday. I'm liking getting discs delivered to work, my old lady doesn't complain as much because she never sees 'em!

I got a 170g P P2 and a Limited Edition Crystal Zone on the way. Forgot to add a Innova "Air Force" and DD dri fit shirts.

2 of : Dynamic Discs BioFuzion Trespass - 174g - Orange
4 of : Dynamic Discs Classic Judge - 175g - Black
1 of : Westside Discs VIP Boatman Disc Golf Driver - 170-172g - Yellow
1 of : Westside Discs VIP Sword Disc Golf Driver - 173-174g - Red
1 of : Westside Discs VIP Warship Disc Golf Midrange - 177-180g - Orange

:hfive:

Yeah, I saw they raised the price, which is a bummer. Sub-$100 it was almost a no-brainer. But I could get a bag with roughly that much storage space for nearly half the cost. Kind of brutal for the cheapskate in me. But, yes, they're well warrantied, super durable, and they look awesome. And we all know how many strokes cool looks shave off. :p

I like the fact that it is really an inbetweener. Bags seem to go 10-12, 15-20. Where as the Mojo is 10-15, good amount of storage and 2 bottle holders. Pretty much my perfect bag...
I was looking at the crunchbox or innova comp bag, but the wife said(jokingly) that this the last bag I was buying. So I said screw it and bought the Mojo. Little does she know, eventually I will probably also buy the Spinal Tap. :D

Opto Trident and GL XXX right after finishing the craziest wind round of my life in the GBO. Both in the bag even with so much overlap between them. I'm going to use the Trident as more or a mid/utility when the wind is just too much for the Suspect. I'll use the XXX for thumbers, heavy wind drives if I can't use my Giant and overall utility. It's come down to needing more than my Giant and PD.

164g GL xXx Sweet!

I've been looking for an Opto TB/TL replacement, who would have thought it would come from Innova? :D
I hope the durability and flight are on par. I ordered one more just in case. :popcorn:

Mmmm, like ice cream swirl.

IMG_5428.jpg

11x KC Champ TeeBird 173g CAL tooled, good condtion. no ink

Holo Stamped P-PD with wavy plastic

Organic Wizard - Inbounds Fundraiser

Chalky Organic Wizard

and more on the way thanks to the release of the avery jenkins teebird lol

Latest posts