• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I think he just meant MVP discs in general. That crank looks sweet too, tell me how they fly when you get a chance please.

That makes sense. :)

My next chance to throw will probably be in March or so… though it's been freakishly warm here lately (it's also been raining buckets).

IMG_20131227_182632_299_zps58d53207.jpg

IMG_20131227_182608_389_zps77cc8f61.jpg

IMG_20131227_182557_876_zpsfe9f00d4.jpg

beautiful blueberry eraser wizards; gonna be great driving putters. 174, 173, 174g. probably going to use these to finally get some consistency with my wizards. right now every single one is different. i'll be using the blueberry one i posted before as my main driving wizard. it's fairly stiff, but probably will break in to be amazingl and tacky, hopefully not losing the tightness in the flight plate.

Just ordered a max weight 400S M1, max weight Q-Quasar, and a max weight Q-Sentinel. Looking forward to getting out in the field and launching them!

Picked up a Resistor to replace the one I threw in the water last week, and snagged a Truth to give it a try. Going to try Suspect - Truth - Tangent and see how I like it; first time I'll be trying a 3-mold midrange setup.

IMG_20131227_182632_299_zps58d53207.jpg

IMG_20131227_182608_389_zps77cc8f61.jpg

IMG_20131227_182557_876_zpsfe9f00d4.jpg

beautiful blueberry eraser wizards; gonna be great driving putters. 174, 173, 174g. probably going to use these to finally get some consistency with my wizards. right now every single one is different. i'll be using the blueberry one i posted before as my main driving wizard. it's fairly stiff, but probably will break in to be amazingl and tacky, hopefully not losing the tightness in the flight plate.

The middle Wizard is crying because it's not in my bag.

Opaquey Champion Leopard, and a beat up four chain Soft Magnet. Magnet was for 3 dollars :p It looks like hell, and has a super puddle top, but it still flies nice and stable. At least for my backhand. I don't think I've tried to forehand it. Leopard is nice too.

magpard_zpsdb164993.png

opapard_zpsca8eeb0b.png

Unfortunately, my amazing picture resizing software (MS Paint) made them look a bit pixelly.

I got them at Disc Stalker, but my dad got the best deal on the way home. We stopped at PIAS, and he got a used Innova Deluxe Bag (still in good shape) and backpack straps (a little broken) for 13 dollars. And the bag had a buffalo nickel in the bottom :p

Last edited:
They just opened up a new Walmart near me and I wandered in to check it out. Of course I end up walking out with plastic. I've been interested in trying out a rhyno and this little beauty feels superb.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20131231_205752.jpg
    CYMERA_20131231_205752.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 40
photo2_zps0d5d0dda.jpg

Blurry phone pic, but yesterday was a good mail day :). Ordered the Rhynos, Teebirds, and Viper off the factory store and traded for the Big Bird. Got to throw them all out in the field today and have to say I was pleased with all of them. Haven't got to putt with the Rhynos yet, but they throw so good and feel so nice, so I don't see any reason why I won't like em. Love me some overstable putters. More of a KC roc guy too, so didn't know how I'd feel about the Roc3, but so far like the little bit of extra stability it has.

attachment.php

C-PD, Champ Leopard, Icon Rival, Star Teebird (*T)...awesome mail call!

Attachments

• DSC009011.jpg
    DSC009011.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
My plastic purchases so far:
Champ TeeBird
Champ Valkyrie
Elite Z Nuke SS
Elite Z Comet
DX Shark
Pro D BUZZZ
Aviar P&A
Omega SuperSoft Putter

Also have a Pro Leopard and a River on the way.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 44
Recent Purchases

I have a Renegade, Trespass, Escape, Truth, Servo and PDGA membership on the way.... Looks like I went a little overboard this week. So what do you have in the mail?

Bought an Innova Mini basket a couple of days ago.
Today placed an order of Vibram minis.

Latest posts