• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Steeze, did you check out any Harps?

Yeah I looked them over. Wasn't for me but I know a lot of people will want them. Little bit deeper suspect type mold. Should be more OS and kind of Zone like. Only BT soft plastic for now.

That black on black fuzion judge yo! Dayum!

I saw very few of those. My friend picked one up so I had to go look today and I got one at max weight. There was maybe one or two left on the shelves and they might have more in the back of DD. I don't know what numbers were at the distribution center and went out to other shops. There were a ton of the black color though. Party stamps, rainbow stamps, and a really nice kind of fracture silver. I almost got one of those but had to get the black on black. That other one didn't turn out great in the pic but it's sweet in person. Minty green with a rainbow stamp and a few little swirls in the plastic. They feel better than the GBO ones but softer than the dyemax fuzion. I think they'll be pretty nice though.

xS70zPB

172g Evo Wizard
170g Champ Teebird

Just arrived today! Can't wait to throw them tomorrow.

edit: why do the images never work for me? Ugh.

It was an expensive day for me at the DD shop in Emporia:

3x White 176g Zero Medium Sinus (putting putter)
1x Black 175g Zero Medium Pure (drive/approach disc, LOVE!)
1x Black 176g Fuzion Judge (drive/approach disc, LOVE!)
1x Pink 169g Lucid Trespass (sigh...don't think Trespass' are for me...)
1x Red 176g VIP Sorcerer (will probably make the bag)
1x Lt. Blue 168g TP Hatchet (instantly made the bag)
1x Blue 174g Lucid Witness (testing against my Furys...)

Bought a Lucid Witness and a metal flake VIP Hatchet. My local dealer also arranged a lottery from which I won a cool Decodye King! I wonder how many of those have been printed, they're not for sale anywhere right now AFAIK.

Not flashy but I just got a new DX Teebird to compliment my very beat in one. The newer one is a great creamsicle orange some of the older DX discs were more of a construction cone color.

*sigh* It's too easy to spend money on disc golf. Just bought a bunch of discs I don't need. Maybe it was better when I had no money, and actually had to think before I bought things? Anyway.

1 Blue X Avenger
1 Blue Soft Magnet
1 X Out Blue King Cobra
1 Blue DX Cobra
2 X Out DX Cobras (one red, one white)

Lots of blue today. I guess I thought I needed more blue in my bag?

And a Marshall Street pencil to push it over 50. Sigh.

Pics when it gets here.

Alright, no pics, my phones camera isn't working.

The new Avenger is pretty much a clone of my current X. Same dome, plh, color, stamp color.
The X Out Cobras feel great. I can't wait to throw then.

The stock Cobra doesn't feel as good, but it's still nice.

The soft Magnet is very soft. Like the blue with green stamp though.

The King Cobra is nice. Also blue with green stamp. I don't see any problems with it. I find it interesting that it and my stock King Cobra are both marked CO, like a standard Cobra, and the X out had a innova factory sticker (like on a CFR disc) that says Champion Cobra instead of Champion King Cobra. Just a little thing.

Hucking Aces Logo Wizards

I just snagged some sweet sweet max weight (anything but ) Soft max weight Wizards. Gateway really delivered on these three. They're a combo of stout, chalky, and rubbery. My new Wizards feel unbelievably solid in the hand and I'm loving to colors/stamp assortment too. These are probably my favorite bundle of putters yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 57
I just snagged some sweet sweet max weight (anything but ) Soft max weight Wizards. Gateway really delivered on these three. They're a combo of stout, chalky, and rubbery. My new Wizards feel unbelievably solid in the hand and I'm loving to colors/stamp assortment too. These are probably my favorite bundle of putters yet.

I hear there is a few of those stiff, chalky, tasty Wizards available on the Marketplace ;)

One step closer to the ultimate bag

More goodies to post! Just adding the last pieces to my 150-159 class bag for Japan. Arrived and tested yesterday. The Valk is a perfect hyzer flip machine and I like to think of the OLace as a better Destroyer. These two are defiantly staying in the bag.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts