• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Got two of these bad boys today:

picture.php

171g G-Line PDs

Ordered a FADE Gear Tourney bag, Blizzard Champion Vulcan 157g, ESP Crank, GStar Roc3, and an ESP Buzzz super color because it looks sick

Yin and yang scientists! Got a super long forehand flex drive with the motion today.. very impressed. Sweet starbursty white/clear neutron from community discs

Attachments

• 20140527_184752.jpg
    20140527_184752.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 47
Won this sweet Prototype Chief from Phantom Disc's raffle. Got 2 interlocking minis as a surprise. Thanks Phantom!
sx8Bch0l.jpg

Won my (small) division at the Bluegrass Open, got a couple of CTP's a player's pack and even picked up a disc in the Ring of Fire!
(Discraft cup, Switch, Tesla, Star Tern, Gummy Champ Tern, Eagle, Inertia, Discraft sticker & Birdie Bag)
picture.php

I had $7 credit at REI so I picked up an IDYE Champ Tern last night. Wasn't expecting the hard late fade the first time I threw it though. I was however impressed by the amount of glide it has. Easily gets the same distance as my destroyers and I have a smoother release with it. It is a nice addition to my bag.

factory seconds from innova online store:

two G-Star Roc 3's 168g
G-Star Dart 168g
champ valkyrie 150g

and experiment for me/wife's driving disc: StarLite Valkyrie 139g (actual 140g).

just tried them out today and everything's great, the Dart is fine, the Roc's are typical "Roc's", Champ Valkyrie handles direct hit tree shots like no big deal, and the Starlite Valkyrie is something I can throw from a standstill pretty far.

I might end up buying all my discs (if innova) as seconds. takes the financial sting out of losing a disc or an experiment disc sucking.

factory seconds from innova online store:

two G-Star Roc 3's 168g
G-Star Dart 168g
champ valkyrie 150g

and experiment for me/wife's driving disc: StarLite Valkyrie 139g (actual 140g).

just tried them out today and everything's great, the Dart is fine, the Roc's are typical "Roc's", Champ Valkyrie handles direct hit tree shots like no big deal, and the Starlite Valkyrie is something I can throw from a standstill pretty far.

I might end up buying all my discs (if innova) as seconds. takes the financial sting out of losing a disc or an experiment disc sucking.

That's why buying and trading on here is great. Way less money is spent to try out discs!

Factory second star tee bird in red and a fusion judge in black with a metallic sparkle silver stamp.

0612141403_zps3740cc7e.jpg

162 Star Orc, and a 180 DX Stingray.

The Orc is nice, and a few ticks more stable than my DX one, even with the weight difference. I didn't throw the Stingray much, but it's probably nice too.

Traded a wizard for this today! Guy I play with sometimes found it and he wasn't a fan. :cool:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 74
I just picked up a new Zero Medium Dagger in white w/ pink stamp, 174.

Also grabbed a used DX Firebird, and a used Z-Avenger in max weight from the Marketplace to throw as testers.

I know I cant push these as far as they are meant to go but, looking to use them for flick shots that must go right and finish right.

Latest posts