• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I got 2 GL Mercys and 2 Mercy minis to go with them. Will post pics later.

One is a Pearl White, 175, with a very sweet blue foil stamp is my keeper. I also got a Blue, 175, with a weird foil red/pink color changing stamp.

The minis were white with a orange stamp and a blue with a green stamp.

Purchases from the last month
9 xt aviar football stamps
2 ice bowl whales
2 protostar whales
1 smoke colored champ wraith
2 new pfn Vikings
1 xout hard harp
1 used pfn Viking
4 new pfn panthers
1 used bar stamp gator
3 used dx gazelles (2 circle stamp 1 bar)
And a 3 disc package on eBay for 15 bucks that the seller had no clue on the discs other than they were innova which was a san Marino roc san Marino aviar and a Ontario throw and catch Frisbee

Yup I got a sickness careful its contagious

It's a little disappointing that most JPDGA events give the old Japan Open duds away in player packs and as prizes instead of doing their own tourney stamping. I traded up for this 158 g* TeeBird at the last event. This is the last variety of lightweight plastic I've yet to try in a TeeBird mold, I'm pretty excited.

it's awesome when you have Innova sponsored pros as friends... Bobby C. gave me this beauty!

18061466495_d608626bdc_c.jpg

1st run 175g champ tern. Its different from the current run champ terns I have where it seems faster (like a speed 13) and has a faster hookup to finish straight. I almost aced with in on my first two throws...

but I'm deathly afraid of throwing it in anything other than open fields because its a tern and clear.

Purchases from the last month
9 xt aviar football stamps
2 ice bowl whales
2 protostar whales
1 smoke colored champ wraith
2 new pfn Vikings
1 xout hard harp
1 used pfn Viking
4 new pfn panthers
1 used bar stamp gator
3 used dx gazelles (2 circle stamp 1 bar)
And a 3 disc package on eBay for 15 bucks that the seller had no clue on the discs other than they were innova which was a san Marino roc san Marino aviar and a Ontario throw and catch Frisbee

Yup I got a sickness careful its contagious

Hey D Bag, how are you liking the XT Aviars? I'm thinking about using these as my main putter. They feel awesome and I think they'd grab the chains well.

It's a little disappointing that most JPDGA events give the old Japan Open duds away in player packs and as prizes instead of doing their own tourney stamping. I traded up for this 158 g* TeeBird at the last event. This is the last variety of lightweight plastic I've yet to try in a TeeBird mold, I'm pretty excited.

Oooh - 158 gstar teebird? I WANT it!

Stocked up for a while now.

Champ F2 PD2, Blizzard F2 DD2, patent # S PD, P PD x2, C FD2

uploadfromtaptalk1432677687792.jpg

C MD3, white P MD3 x2, black P MD3 x3, beat P MD2 (old mold?), McBeast 3x S P2

uploadfromtaptalk1432677784394.jpg

Not pictured: EO C MD3

DX Glow Roc
Champ Roc3
Fossil Serpent
S Wizard
Excel Patriot
P PD

:clap:

Attachments

• new discs.jpg
    new discs.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 53

Just got mine today too! Grey's and whites, cuz, duh of course! The RDG crew really picks out awesome wizards. I've got 8 from them from over several restocks and they all feel great. RDG is quickly turning into my go to source for wizards

Got one field session in with them before dislocating my shoulder.
Now they sit here...taunting me.

At least I can use the Comet once I rehab and start throwing again.

Attachments

• IMG_20150609_083214_891.jpg
    IMG_20150609_083214_891.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 72