• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

30842D43-69A7-4CD5-B9F1-87DCD8A12ABF.jpg

167 Pinnacle Cannon, has some dome and the plastic feels great.

166 Zero-G Q Quasar, the rim doesn't feel as wide as I was expecting. I also like the feel of the rim, the bubbles add some grippy texture.

Hope these are bombers, I'm looking for something for those wide open holes where there's some room for error.

Yeah, so I just got this 178g Worlds color glow DDeessttrrooyyeerr!!!

picture.php

*drops mic, walks away

No photos yet, but I got my (alleged) Supersoft Wizard and another DX Colt (proto) in the mail this morning. I say "alleged" because the Supersoft feels a LOT more like the soft Wizards (i.e. actually very firm and slick) I'd held in the store than what was labeled Supersoft in the store (more "chalky" but still firm). But it's stamped "Supersoft"...

Played a round with both this morning. Colt is... a Colt. Wizard did okay; it's only 168g so I had to get used to the lighter weight, but it goes straight...

175g Plasma Anode
170g Plasma Volt
171g Neutron Volt
141g Fission Photon
Plasma Nano

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpeg
    attachment.php.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 40
2015 Worlds Disc

Gummy Champion Aviar from the 2015 Worlds. They were all out of the Moraine specific stamp so I got this one with all of the courses listed and the Worlds logo. Thanks to Keystone Disc Golf http://www.keystonediscgolf.com/ from Altoona for being there. It was funny to see someone that I knew at the event. Trish, who's group I was in a couple of years ago at an Ace Race, was working their tent.

picture.php

2 Zero Hard Maces
1 Recycled Mace
2 VIP Kings
1 VIP Giant

Im loving the maces i cant wait til i get one broken in.
The kings are probably the furthest flying downwind disc ive ever thrown, im not going to carry them but they are definately fun ti throw.
The world isnt as stable as i expected, but it loves to go very far. Im gonna bag it for long open bombs.

I got a light blue Westside Hatchet, Tournament Plastic, with a gold, hologram Finnish stamp. It looks awesome. Pulled it out on a course and threw it 300 feet right off the bat (that's good, for me). Sweet disc.

Won some auctions, sweet stuff here...

Big Z Flick with a rainbow Lost Disc Tribe stamp
Pink 2015 USDGC Roc, sweet blue and oil slick stamp
Gold 2015 Presidents Cup Vroc3 with flag stamp

Attachments

• 20150815_150145.jpg
    20150815_150145.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20150815_150229.jpg
    20150815_150229.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20150815_150216.jpg
    20150815_150216.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 30
Gummy Champion Aviar from the 2015 Worlds. They were all out of the Moraine specific stamp so I got this one with all of the courses listed and the Worlds logo. Thanks to Keystone Disc Golf http://www.keystonediscgolf.com/ from Altoona for being there. It was funny to see someone that I knew at the event. Trish, who's group I was in a couple of years ago at an Ace Race, was working their tent.

picture.php

Nice, been trying to get my hands on one of these and a McSexy

Latest posts