• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Sure it is a Classic Aviar and not just a P&A with a grid stamp? I don't personally know the difference but I know there is one.

It's a classic. Did they make P&A in star plastic? I've had my eye out for a star classic for a while but I'd never seen an XXL.

DX Teebird, blue, 170 used from local sports store.

Basic, but you can never have too many of these.

2icK1zu.jpg

Just got this bad boy to replace my lost Sexton Firebird (RIP).

The online description says that the Doombird has more glide than the Firebird, but that is a bold faced lie. This disc is a beefcake. I could get my Firebird out flat and have it ride for a second before hooking, but this disc won't stay flat at all. I'm hoping it will beat in soon and be more workable.

2icK1zu.jpg

Just got this bad boy to replace my lost Sexton Firebird (RIP).

The online description says that the Doombird has more glide than the Firebird, but that is a bold faced lie. This disc is a beefcake. I could get my Firebird out flat and have it ride for a second before hooking, but this disc won't stay flat at all. I'm hoping it will beat in soon and be more workable.

It definitely is beefier than the numbers indicate but for me it's in a good way. Very dependable but enough glide to get er out there. Now I've just got to hit it with some worm dye so I can find the darn thing, it's got a weird skin tone. (At least I get to call it the Skinbird aka Buffalo Bill Pro Model for now)

It definitely is beefier than the numbers indicate but for me it's in a good way. Very dependable but enough glide to get er out there. Now I've just got to hit it with some worm dye so I can find the darn thing, it's got a weird skin tone. (At least I get to call it the Skinbird aka Buffalo Bill Pro Model for now)
Yea you've got that right! I thought this color would be bright but it blends in to the sunlit ground and can be difficult to see. I'm going to have to play it safe with this disc lest I lose another OS driver!

Yea you've got that right! I thought this color would be bright but it blends in to the sunlit ground and can be difficult to see. I'm going to have to play it safe with this disc lest I lose another OS driver!

The "worm dye" thread recently has me convinced it's going hot magenta very soon. Definitely sick of playing it safe with that bomber.

A 168g Big Jerm Mortar 1.5.
Nice pearly yellow with a red white and blue foil. Super flat, with a very slight bead.
I'm looking forward to figuring it out more, and breaking it in.

some solid throwers from a local used disc vendor: S-Line DD, Bottom stamp Star Wraith, Echo Star Teebird, G Star Teebird, KC Pro Roc, Soft Wizard, Ti Zone, Star Leopard.

New Bio Defender and Fuzion Captain to replace the two that decided they'd rather sleep with the fishes at the new Swenson Park course in Stockton (great course BTW)

I bought an Opto Diamond Air 138g from a local small dealer just kind of on a lark, not really figuring that I would use it much. Much to my surprise, with the relative still wind conditions that we have had lately, I have been using it alot. It's just so easy to throw and glides forever.

Just picked up the bot Destroyer in champ and star plastics from infinitediscs and a mystery disc of an MVP Shock in the circuit print.

Quite pleased because I just started shooting my Tantrum and Excite Axioms this past weekend, with great results, so I'm psyched to have a fairway gyro in the bag now...

Dayglow patent # 168g star Firebird, mildly beat. Oughta be right in my wheelhouse and easier to find than the champ glows I've been bagging.

$8.99 plus tax.

Just ordered:
Star Caiman - light green with a dark green stock stamp (fudge that proto.....stupid star plastic)
DX Aviar P&A - light purple with a black infinite discs bomb stamp (not sure I will like DX better than R-Pro)
DX Teebird - blue with a white infinite discs bomb stamp (because.......well you know........who doesn't love a DX Teeb)
Champ Firechicken - light pink factory second @ 156g (hoping to reduce stress on shoulder from FH and OH shots)
C-Line MD3 - red factory second (audition for OS beadless/microbead mid to hopefully cycle out the Mako3s some day)
Champ TL - blue factory second (i'm going to consider this to be a beat Teebird for the sake of mold minimalism)

Got my backup Infinite Discs Sphinx. Flies great, just like the first one. It's bright orange vs. the first one's burnt orange (think Auburn University burnt orange), so it may become the main disc and the first one the backup. In any case, the Sphinx is awesome.