• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

the Dynamic Discs site had an offer to purchase a stack of five Classic Marshals (they have other molds and plastic sets, as well) at the same weight and same color for a very reasonable price, and free shipping on it. They came in and I took one to the course for a round before the expected weather came in. I was hitting a lot of putts, many from 20 ft. to circle's edge, and I was happy to see no wobble on the spin putts. I think I'm set for a long long time with my go-to putter and a stack of practice/backup discs.

Also got in a Lucid Deputy from Infinite. Didn't get to throw it yet, but it's very domey relative to a flat Classic Deputy. It's gonna be interesting to see how the Lucid Deputy flies, and I hope it will fill my understable approach disc needs...

Just scored the sexiest star wraith I've ever seen in my life- Hot magenta with a sky blue xxl foil. F me running. Best $15 ever.

Also just bagged a dyed pro wraith, a pro destroyer, a star destroyer and a star dart.

Red Champion Beast with the DX stamp off of the Innova store. I really wish they'd get on with stamping their higher level plastics in production runs, its just a nice nostalgic feel good kinda thing.

My bag was actually stolen out of my vehicle so now its time for some replacements. In a couple of days I'll be rocking
A new dynamic discs soldier bag
-Eraser Wizard with the walking wizard stamp
-Z line Buzzz
-Opto Line Claymore, Icy Ring
-VIP Warship
And for my buddies birthday I got him a 2K Opto-G Bryce

I've got replacements already on hand for fairway and distance. Only thing I'll be missing is my echostar leopard, may need to replace or upgrade. Haven't decided yet.

vh69h0.jpg

167 pinnacle cannon. Building up some backups and carrying 2 lately for cart rounds

Got one of two orders I placed this week. Took these out to the course today, but bad weather intervened after 9 holes. Still got some good throws in.

DX FD, 167g. I saw Eagle McMahon throw rollers with one of these at BSF, so I decided to channel my inner Eagle ;) . Seriously, it got me thinking of using an understable disc around the lake on one hole on my home course, where I don't like throwing my premium discs anywhere near. So I got a cheap DX FD. Plastic felt good (especially for DX). I didn't get to throw at the lake hole, but I tried it out on another hole and it zipped along nice and straight, no fade to speak of, and got me in position for a long (80 ft.) birdie look. I figure I'll wear it in, and it can replace the River when they put the baskets back on the right-side of holes where the understable fairway driver works best. If I lose the DX FD and can't get another one (a Discmania problem at times), I'll try a DX Leopard3 and see how that does. And if they ever cut the grass on my home course, I might give it a try as a roller.

Lucid Air Trespass, 158g. Finally pulled the trigger on a Trespass. I got in a couple of throws after I'd teed off with other discs, and the Trespass flew very well for me. It feels better in the hand than the Tern, and was getting good distance. I'm looking forward to throwing this one some more and seeing how it does.

DX Polecat, 175g - threw this in to get over the shipping threshold. It's pink, so I'm ready for Throw Pink month with it. It's embossed, so it's relatively newly made, and the flashing on it is terrible. Whatever happened to Innova QC?!?! But it did fly well. On a couple of throws at 80-100 ft., it flew right in at the basket. One shot hit the pole below the basket (dot!), and the other I thought was going way over but it checked up solidly for a 6 ft. putt. Good disc.

Z Hornet, 172g - it's pink. I figured I better get one before they all go away (one day some smart person is going to realize Hornet is OOP and buy out everything). I didn't get a chance to throw it today, so I'll take it back out tomorrow, weather permitting.

No. Different molds, different flights. The Rat is (much) more overstable than the Tomb.

Wait, didn't we establish it's a Rat top in the Tomb thread? Rat top, VTech (colt?) bottom.

I mean yeah, different mold. But worth mentioning.

My other order came in. Took these to the course:

S-blend Tomb, 165g. It's pink, and it flies just like the prototype Tomb I got earlier. Extremely accurate in longer approach shots. This will be a backup to the earlier disc, or that one will back up this one. Tombs are awesome.

I-blend Sphinx, 167g. Another home run by Infinite Discs. I wrote a separate post about it in the (newly started) Sphinx thread.

F2 Star Mystere, 167g. Got as a backup for my first Star Mystere. Flew well, especially on an uphill hole where I threw it.

Echostar Archon, 163g. While supplies last.

https://i.imgur.com/FOaA54O.jpg
Went to the DD store in Kansas City and picked up these two sweet discs! Crystal Z Drone (177+) and off the used rack a nice PFN Valk, weighed 171g at the store with some dried mud on it which means its probably more in the 167-169 range so I'm hoping for a nice Hyzerflip bomber.

https://i.imgur.com/FOaA54O.jpg
Went to the DD store in Kansas City and picked up these two sweet discs! Crystal Z Drone (177+) and off the used rack a nice PFN Valk, weighed 171g at the store with some dried mud on it which means its probably more in the 167-169 range so I'm hoping for a nice Hyzerflip bomber.

I thought DD stores only carried Trilogy now. I understand the used disc, but not sure I understand the Drone.

Doom bird 2 in a terrible fleshy color
blizzard destroyer in neon yellow

Latest posts