• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Got a membership pack from a FB group. Dri-fit, Star Destroyer, Glow mini, bag tag, and 5 stickers
PgXuboxJZwFliwn7CS1zjIhuX9Ov0P4adwz9mJS8xybGy7OVwI4uv89kUJ-bBlU7OlfBYzgEEYkePQHUbihUkCyKWtNq9SdojWgZjCH_7JAvkCrYyTFv1h7HBerO-gj_Txt_iEDUOmzoTJ-zLT-JgZPh46tunVGo47ne8Hcb1jK9cGhVUe7LHSeYQ5EkEx2TBt8Kh9E6FZT-qrKRVX4xRNghx5OREvxTrOCfbqBccxukCNk74TU8U3lMzZlG0YLCvf3WOnYAItcZLlcybL4NdRXxCDpidcuiwpKeYFwhjSF2U5tJxWrbEQ2xfzjgQq64rl1DEzqZayIf2CJRqeMh0Xq562zEANIOT1I-bm4bbdwpOjCZrWiPLaF9VwdOP8I1KqfeKAuOrJbK8z24cHiPm7uamoajzHSZcFAoDKTX9VMq81S6KrxyOF69Y7YlKMdMLDizX4W0qGd8rHRSj4XK5A91bGSRx1KmTzPtz4nNvW462iGQvObGbaHdnBi4f3W0IzCbamT9bMSlfc7I39w_D6yIWCrfr2381yDArM35dPRMkj2a16eBSXcbHKKIdc1DJMmedO7JFteh-KpBqR08RTsrhlQNp93AAkTb95NgLR3ff-R73WEHEkVHpwOCu7syO_bCjW9hvfwkp4Sp-wCaSS7OupkAV66J6g=w600-h944-no

Just picked up a 174 gram opto explorer a couple of weeks ago at my local PIAS. So far I dig the flight...very teebirdish like folks are saying. Went back yesterday and fondled some putters because I'm thinking of making the change from classic blend judges. I need something with a bit more stability/bite so I picked up a couple of big Lebowski wizards. Tried putting with wizards way back in the day and found them to be solid but something didn't quite click so maybe years later I'll fall in love with them or at least I hope. I've also got a skygod P2 coming in the mail so I can't wait to try that out. I've been hearing great things so far and I need something with more beef than my pure and warden but less than my harp and zone so I'm hoping the P2 will fit quite nicely between those

Just picked up a few star rat (they didn't have aviarx3). I'd trade the rat (with rim ink) for a new aviarx3 though

Pop Top 400 D1
MVP Neutron Teleport
FOUR First Run Star Thunderbirds (bird stamps)

Used bin finds today, 9/10 173g P PD, 8+/10 170g Elite Z Wasp. $15 total spent.

Score!

Attachments

• 20180425_190444.jpg
    20180425_190444.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 42
A 174 black SuperSoft Warden and a 168 S-TD2

The Hannah Leatherman Swirly Star Leopard3 came in today's mail. Looks great, feels good in the hand.

Also got a Lucid Marshal. Gonna test it against the Lucid Judge and Fuzion Warden in a once-and-for-all determination of the best approach disc for distances more than the Polekitty wants to play with.

Weather is bad today, with showers and general sloppiness. Will try to get these on the course for workouts tomorrow.

I'd vote for the nova as the best approach disc

The "compass points" on the underside of the Nova occasionally cut open my fingers, which can bring a round to a screeching and painful halt, so I gave it up. I do use Novas to warm up when throwing on the range. If I do get cut, I just stop throwing.

F'n Sunking apparently doesn't know I don't need any more f'n discs and emailed me about the Ledgestone wave 2.

2 swirly ESP Wasps on the way and I figured I might as well go ahead and get 2 neutron Atoms while I was at it. I'll get over buyer's remorse next week when they get here.

Hmm since in the last week I've grabbed quite a few.

4x swirly Pdx
2x Luster P2
2x flat top star Firebird
1 imperial eagle p2
3x Recon Mortar

Should be set for like 2 weeks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14iczg6.jpg

DX Roc (New). Got a little aggressive scuffing top plate on concrete and ground with foot while enjoying a beverage at a fly-mart this weekend.

Medium Harp. "Burst Kokopelli Ring". GBO ring stamp. (Center has a mushroomy swirl which is a bonus) Local shop 515 Vape and Disc brought home assorted goodies for this years tourney. Happy they had something on my very short buy/splurge list. As it so pretty, might become my summer bagged Harp. Red stock stamps can come back when it snows.

F'n Sunking apparently doesn't know I don't need any more f'n discs and emailed me about the Ledgestone wave 2.

2 swirly ESP Wasps on the way and I figured I might as well go ahead and get 2 neutron Atoms while I was at it. I'll get over buyer's remorse next week when they get here.

They are making ESP Wasps Again? Maybe this will help Wasp sales. Unfortunately I already have the disc I use for that same spot now a Shark 3 two of them bought in February. :\

Latest posts