• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I once met a guy whose dog loved chasing Frisbees, but would never chase Disc Golf discs. He would walk up and look at them, then walk off and chase his own thrashed catch frisbee. The owner said that he didn't know why the dog didn't go after discs thrown by golfers... he just figured that the dog knows which discs are his and which are not.

It all depends on the dog, I guess.

I've seen that before as well and just wish I could get my dog to act like that. Would take him to the course then. If I took him now I would either have to hold his leash with my off-hand while I throw, to have him just take off dragging me behind him, or have someone else hold the leash and watch them get taken for a ride.

Or, I could tie him to the tee sign or tree but I think he'd do some damage to the course, which is no good.

haha yeah, my dog has never chewed a disc...so don't be nervous. She does really well on the course and just runs up to the disc after I throw it and licks them, but never picks it up or chews on it!

lol I have a golden retriever(the actual dog) and i'm fine with throwing my GL core to him, he loves it and i haven't seen one bit of damage to it. I usually throw my x-out star tl but haven't lately. He also has his own frisbee, but sometimes I want to throw a normal disc.

New Pro Valkyrie - 170g
347dx5i.jpg

CFR Champion Glo Gazelle
14cwahh.jpg

...tasty.

GL Vision
X-link Ascent
X-link soft Summit (I think this putter will displace my Magic - Gateway plastic is too unpredictable - I want multiple discs with consistent feel and flight.) It grabs the chains! I like floppy putters, this one's the best so far.

Im pretty sure my mailman must think I am very strange. About once a week he delivers shady envelopes with round things in them...

I would tell you, but my wife might read this and then hurt me. Bad. Let's just say I bought some nice, gummy, OOP KC Pro Innova products that are pretty stable and are known to fly straight and far. And some Latitude discs with an inappropriate dancer on them. They are all pretty, pretty. Yum, yum...Sloppy goes to get tissue and lotion.

Some Lat64 goodness just arrived, along with yet another Pred. Wanted to see what the Pred is like in FLX. Will it fly more like ESP or Z or something completely different?

lateste.jpg

Speakin' of

174 Pink GL River, It was just too beautiful to pass up

Attachments

• 100_0065.jpg
    100_0065.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 17
Ive found ESP and FLX to fly very similarly to me.
But my experience is only with buzzzes so I cant say that definitively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts