• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 165 Champ Monarch and a 167 Star Sidewinder.

I actually forgot that I ordered them and was very confused at first when I saw the package.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I dunno how I'm gonna mark up the Monarch... I suppose I'll have to do it on the rim, so it doesn't show through and mess up the look of the disc.

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpg
    IMG_1740.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_1741.JPG
    IMG_1741.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 161
I just put my first order through with Marshall Street.. Im waiting on 1st Run Wahoo star stamp, 1st Run Vulcan star stamp, X-out Pro Vulcan to actually throw and a solid black Soft Ion w/no stamp. Cant wait!

New ESP Comet from Lion...my first ever Comet and WOW! now just need a used ESP or some Z's so i dont mark this bad boy up

Went to Stuart Sports in Lewiston, NY after a round up at Joseph Davis State Park.

Pro Firebird 174g
DX Whippet 170g
DX Rhyno 171g
DX Cro 175g

They have 3 DX discs for $25. I felt like I needed to add some understable discs to my bag along with some discs that I can sidearm/forearm better.

Was cruising through PIAS on Hulen st yesterday when a proto-star stamp looked up from the used bin. I had to see what it was, and it turns out someone got a proto-star Mako, threw it twice, then sold it to Play it Again.

I've never even thrown a Mako, but I've been interested to try one (I like the Coyote), so it had to be mine.

had these on my doorstep Tuesday night. some from trades in the marketplace, and some from sunking, the pearliness of the buzzz was a nice surprise :clap:
2011-01-25064941.jpg

The idea is that in case you feel you need to add to or edit your post you can. It's only there for five minutes because then you can't go back and edit the post that multiple people may have already responded to.

I have a couple sparkle afterschocks coming through trades/what I have bought. I am enjoying them, but have yet to try a hornet. Also have a couple Star plastic Super heros coming in 160ish and 175ish weights to compliment my 136 Champ and my heavy zephyr to complete my superclass bag (still thinking a lighter zephyr would be nice)

3 chunk VP's

:clap: Money discs :D

I got my AOXD's today. :)
I asked Mark for one bright color to throw, and a second one for the wall that I wasnt so concerned about the color.

He sent me one yellow, one orange, both with perfect rainbow stamps.
Now I can't decide which one to throw. :doh:

Very domey compared to my DX version, with sharpity sharp flashing on the bottom rim.

I have been waiting for a premium version XD for years now, glad Innova decided to do these.
Thanks Dave and Mark. :hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts