• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I didn't look carefully at the flymart for what reason? Wow... Im dumb.

The Nuke SS's were not at the flymart. They were at the Spinners tournament stand on Friday and Saturday. I bought some other stuff too. After it was all over I bought $280 worth of plastic.

PICT0011.jpg

whats the info on those rocs...??^^^^^^

Sellin' like hotcakes !!! Only 12 left from this past run...........SDGC Flat Top Rocs

got these two today 166 DX Aviar to replace my Gf's that i lost, and a 171 Nate Doss Surge, they were both too pretty to pass up, and combined under $15 i love working at Academy.....DISCOUNT!!!
img0026udp.jpg

Picked up a pair of champs today! Champion Eagle (172g) and Champion Spider (171g). I think that they will work their way into being regulars in my bag REAL quick!

got these two today 166 DX Aviar to replace my Gf's that i lost, and a 171 Nate Doss Surge, they were both too pretty to pass up, and combined under $15 i love working at Academy.....DISCOUNT!!!
img0026udp.jpg

Surge is really nice but so is that Aviar. Like that cloudy blue.

I just ordered 4 DX Teebirds. For some reason the weight I want always is yellow or off white, so I got 2 yellow and went 1 a little heavier and 1 a little lighter in blue hoping to mix it up. Would be sweet if the blue was like that Aviar, but I wont get my hopes up.

yeh i just happened to walk by our disc golf rack at work before my shift and saw those 2, soooo i hid them until my shift was over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts