• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick shark
Nikon00001354.jpg

Cyclone
Nikon00001366.jpg

Cyclone
Nikon00001367.jpg

Proto stalker
Nikon00001345.jpg

glow roc, gl river, and a gl striker.....man i need to stop buying so much plastic.

El Nino you snagged some nice ones there.

177 seriously bright pink buzzz
171 opaque eagle-l

Attachments

• 101_0669.jpg
    101_0669.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 31
I fell off the wagon with not buying discs. Spent 35 bucks on some CFR's today. 2 Glow Firebirds and a Yeti Aviar.

dsc0214bk.jpg

..and I traded a nice CE Eagle for a 1.13 and 1.21

95415_g.jpg

95416_g.jpg

Still trying to not really spend but it's hard to go cold turkey :/

The Gem City stamp this year is awesome. I really want to get up there this year for that.

Time to restart your 12 steps.

The Gem City stamp this year is awesome. I really want to get up there this year for that.

Time to restart your 12 steps.

Haha yeah. I was hoping it would be a really clean simple design like last year but it turned out good nonetheless. I still can't bring myself to throw this beauty from last years CFR's.

72750_g.jpg

You really should try to make it up. There will be more temp holes this year, CTP prizes and a sick ass players pack. Holly is really hooking it up. This tournament is on the right track to becoming one of Ohio's best.

After careful Aviar breeding, I was blessed with these 175g twins.

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 23
Haha yeah. I was hoping it would be a really clean simple design like last year but it turned out good nonetheless. I still can't bring myself to throw this beauty from last years CFR's.

72750_g.jpg

You really should try to make it up. There will be more temp holes this year, CTP prizes and a sick ass players pack. Holly is really hooking it up. This tournament is on the right track to becoming one of Ohio's best.

My buddy has a pretty TL from last year that I keep trying to get from him that's going to waste on his shelf. It's a great stamp for sure. I generally prefer spartan stamps. I will try and get up there for sure. Holly does host a hell of a tourney. I missed the TCO and Sumac last year too. I love both those courses and usually throw them pretty well.

They are very versatile; 171 and 177g; they hold a line like crazy, gave the green one a hot water soak and it popped up, kinda became "domeier" if that makes any sense and seems to fly much more overstable then it's orange brother, almost feels like a 2.0 at times on the Discraft scale. Sorry for the horrible pic.

20110315221717.jpg

Just got three sick early run CFR Champion XCals in the mail. They are much nicer than described. I threw the longest forehand roller in my life with one this afternoon. Parked hole 1 at San Gabriel Park with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts