• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my newest goodies: couple o monsters, couple of buzzz's, chains aviar(got it for $4 in the used bin at dg shop), big bird rancho roc

Attachments

• 101_0961.jpg
    101_0961.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 49
nicely beat in champ valk...star leopard, and a new opto line striker for $22 at Play it Again

I got my 177+ Buzz today!

img1847j.jpg

got a Champ Roc that looks like is white/translucent with a green stamp like this one but different for $25 , Champion Ape 175, 175 Echo Star Katana
57_1218163020.jpg

Glo Nuke
Opto River
ESP Avenger
2 glow whippets
Ohio State stamped Z Buzzz
MJ stamped Star Boss

Attachments

• IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 14
I have a 175g Opto Havoc that is so solid gold that you would think it was almost a semi-transparent Gold Line. Very sexy gold that a camera would not do justice to.

I have noticed that most Lat orders when they come into the store usually have one or two discs per mold that have something unique or odd about them. I snatched up this Havoc but I could not pull the trigger on a yellow Opto Halo that has silver flecks within the plastic (think DGA or Discraft Sparkle). When the Opto Blitz first came out, I purchased one almost identical to it. It turned out to be good trade bait when I decided I did not like it. I also have an Opto River that is the darkest blue I have ever seen for Opto outside of the new Havocs and Pains.

I would like to think that Lat is finally getting it that the pale, almost clear pastel colors are not easy to see. And then when I say this, I have also noticed the large amount of pink, peach, and flesh color Optos we have received in. At least Gold Line is looking sexier than ever. The black GL Tridents, XXXs, and Riots make me want to spend my entire paycheck on Lat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts