• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been A While

Top Row:
Z Comet, Z Nuke, Champ Sidewinder DD Dye, Pro Destroyer, Star Destroyer

Middle Row:
Star Wraith, Champ Firebird DD Dye, Z Stalker, Opto River, Champ Leopard

Bottom Row:
D Challenger, Pro Leopard, D Challenger

I've had a few of these for about a month and the rest were bought in the last week. It's just been a while since I've thought to take a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpg
    IMG_1688.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1689.jpg
    IMG_1689.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1690.jpg
    IMG_1690.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 27
Stopped by Clearwater Disc Golf Store today, left with a FLX Drone, ESP Zone, X Comet, JK Valk, and a 150 class 5x Valk. Also picked up a nice chalky black Wizard for my doubles partner.

6373573059_286aa7b9f9_z.jpg

Buzzz from Disc or Die with sweet Jeff Gaither art.

Just bought these two from Disc Golf World. A natural beauty 167 Star Teebird and a Pearly 174 Elite Z Predator. Haven't got a chance to throw either yet. (Sorry about the file sizing I'm new to this.)

Attachments

• teebird.jpg
    teebird.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 16
  • predator.jpg
    predator.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 19
170g GL Halo. Flat, low PLH, metallic silver (you know how Lat does it), silver stamp. At work, but a pic will come later.

I got a new light thrower Proto Starchon, very gummy and flexy, and I got this
new Ridge.
6386116237_b7c7a40cba_b.jpg

Its the Vibram Super Firm, and it is. It's not glossy and slick though, just stiff.
If you have a Kenny Pro Roc then you know how stiff this disc is, it flex's about the same.

Imma call it my Kenny Pro Ridge. :D

3 elite mrv's 175 first run,173 and 176 stock runs all brand new. A 9/10 161 champ cobra and 8/10 161 ce jls for the wife

These are all kinds of sexy.

Attachments

• 100_0223.jpg
    100_0223.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_0224.jpg
    100_0224.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 56
Nothing too sweet looking, so probably not worth the picture, but I finally got around to spending the last of my tournament winnings:

Day Glow Yellow 174 Opto River - heavy and domey, just how I like them and so hard to find. Unlike previous Opto and VIP yellows, this really stands out like Discraft's Cryztal.

X-Out 175 JK Pro Aviar - I am bag to auditioning putters again looking for that one magical disc

Dark Blue 172 VIP King - After just one tournament I love this disc for open field distance

Reddish Orange core 180 MVP Axis - Going to be giving it a try in the slightly understable mid spot

Blue with white streaks 168 Medium Trak - Will back up my other Trak in my all Vibram bag

White 174 double stamped ESP Nuke SS - Going to be working on rollers until the snow flies

Stuff I still want to get but I currently do not have money for (and will be offering up some trades in the proper forum):

Soft Ridge, Trak, and or Ibex

Day Glow Yellow (like mentioned above) heavy Opto Rivers and VIP Swords

ESP or Z Nuke SS

Orange or white Yeti or JK Aviar

Non-clear core Axis

I bought a brand new "concrete" looking VP in X-link today! I couldn't resist.

I was there to buy two brand new red/w black stamp QMS. They will help my game more, because it's the best disc ever made for my game. They're twins in color, feel and 177gms.

At PIAS in Carrollton, TX... I picked up used...
179gm very bright red ESP Hornet
177gm purple Opto Core
175gm baby blue DD stamped SS Wizard

All were in 9/10 or better condition with no ink! I'm done for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts