• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First run ce Leo - 175
Second run ce Leo - 175
Black ce Leo - 173
Purple ce Leo - 174

Just traded my dual pack away for
2 11x kc aviars
2 used 11x firebirds
1 new 11x factory second firebird
1 used first run echo star xcaliber
1 used first run star destroyer.
bought a 10x roc and an 11x kc eagle and have some other trades for an 11x firebird, 11x eagle, and a ce eagle in the works as well.

It's been a busy week.

Got 7 USDGC partner Rocs today and here is the pick of the litter..

dsc1021l.jpg

Got 2 new Leopards to replace the one I lost last week...

IMG_2089.jpg

So...

The Loriella Charity Tourney & Chili Cook-Off was yesterday. It was 2 rounds of 19 holes. (A new 2b hole was created. A 300' tight downhill tunnel shot) Anyway I had a wonerful 76 for my first round. Did better the second round with a 69 for a 145 (par was 114) But it was a charity tourney we brought food & cash to donate to the local food bank the chili was delicious and I won these 3 discs for coming in not only dead last but amazingly dead last by probably 20 strokes.

I don't know if it was sad or funny but that was the first plastic I have ever won in a tourney.

IMG_2091.jpg

A Comet -Z, first run DX Valkyrie & a green Gateway putter.

I'll also be posting a new 150 Star Sidewinder that I lost in the pond on #13 because the first round was the long pin on the other side.

Last edited:
Got my dad a red 170 Opto Bolt and blue 171 Opto Vision for Christmas. Just went to take a picture of the two of them and my wife already has them wrapped up and under the tree, but they're both nice looking.

I've aquired a few over the past two weeks - Almost all from Trades & tourneys.

Innova Sparkle TeeDevil - Blue
Innova Glo CFR Banshee - 2003 Brent Hambrick Stamp
Innova 10x KC Pro Banshee - Yellow
Innova 10x KC Pro Banshee - Blue
Innova 11x KC Pro Banshee - Tye-Dye
Innova 11x KC Pro Banshee - Tye-Dye
Innova CE Firebird FX - Tye-Dye
MVP Eclipse Vector - Yellow
MVP Photon Axis - Blue
MVP Photon Axis - Red
Innova CFR Glow Whippet (Capt America Shield dye)
Westside VIP Sword - Blue
Westside VIP Sword - Blue
DGA Hurricane - Orange
Discraft Pro D Challenger - Orange
Gateway SSS Wizard - Red
Gateway E Scout - White
Gateway E Apache - Red

A Few Pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I bought a Quasar last week... awesome! It's already one of my favorite discs.

I have a star TeeDevil on the way. The disc is so popular, I have to give it a try.

Went to Disc Nation today with a bud. I wasn't going to get anything at all......riiiiight. Picked up a Lat 64 Opto Diamond and a DX Kite for the wifey and a used Roc, Sidewinder, Xpresss and Sabre for me. So much for not getting anything.;)

I got a new Core on a trade and a wham-o 81E, not counting the 30 Legacy discs in the last month ;)

Just came in today...

ChampCobra.jpg

Limited run Champion Cobra 180 - Ontario mold. Bought 2 just in case. Cobra is one of my favorite molds and the champ plastic will keep it from going crazy understable.

Status
Not open for further replies.