• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

The misses may be upset :)

2002 CE roc
2003 usdgc mini
blizzard 150g champ boss
champ stingray
champ cobra

and there is something else but i cant remember, guess ill just wait and be surprised when the mail man brings it haha

Not so "recent" anymore, but a few months back I picked up a Buzzz SS and finally got around to using it last week. I LOVE this disc! I'm fairly new (been playing about a year) and typically play pretty badly. Last week I played a game for skins with a friend of mine, who is much better than I am, and only lost by 1 hole. I used the Buzzz almost exclusively for the entire game (even using it to putt a few times), and I saw a massive improvement in my game. Can't wait to get out and use it more!

1x Black KC PRo Roc 180g
1x Red KC Pro Roc 180g (ordered after i realized how hard it was to find the black one lol)
2x Orange DX Roc 179g (didnt have 180g ARGH)
2x Champion TL CFR 175g
1x Star TL 175g (replaced lost one)
1x Champy/Star CFR Classic Roc 180g
1x Z Stalker 175g
2x Champion Cobra 175g

1x FADE Gear Lizard Overlord Tourney Bag

Augusta
136439_g.jpg

Found this on the course the other day. No name no number unfortunately.
136436_g.jpg

11x
136430_g.jpg

Test Run Yeti
136434_g.jpg

First Run R-Pro Aviar
137222_g.jpg

The gem of all gems. First Run San Marino Aviar!!

Far from perfect condition but I don't care for the price that got it!!
136431_g.jpg

My most recent plastic purchase...A CryZtal Midnight Buzzz, with no bottom stamp (30 bucks)
and then another CryZtal Midnight Buzzz, WITH a bottom stamp for an additions 10 BUCKS. yes, 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts