• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few new TeeDevils from this weekend. Trade a 10x Banshee for the 1st Run and the Pre-Release, got the metal flakes from Dynamic Discs at the tournament.

8fctp.jpg

3 New FR Spider Greenies came in the mail today.

Attachments

• DSC_0156.jpg
    DSC_0156.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0157.jpg
    DSC_0157.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0158.jpg
    DSC_0158.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 16
Few new TeeDevils from this weekend. Trade a 10x Banshee for the 1st Run and the Pre-Release, got the metal flakes from Dynamic Discs at the tournament.

8fctp.jpg

That's the best green color on a disc I've ever seen. Do tell...what does it look like in sunlight?

I am praying that I can take a picture of the CE roc today that I bought over a month ago but as of yesterday it STILL hasn't come in the mail yet. Coming from Canada takes longer but I am really starting to get worried :\

I am praying that I can take a picture of the CE roc today that I bought over a month ago but as of yesterday it STILL hasn't come in the mail yet. Coming from Canada takes longer but I am really starting to get worried :\

Don't wait any longer to contact the seller. All my shippments get to their destination within 2 weeks max. One month delay is no good, even if it's from Canada.

Don't wait any longer to contact the seller. All my shippments get to their destination within 2 weeks max. One month delay is no good, even if it's from Canada.

He responded to my first PM a while back but hasnt responded to my second, which was 5 days ago. His profile shows he hasn't been on since early March. I just sent him another PM.

VTI Road Trip Plastic

Glow aviar with tiki ace.

Roc with zoid stamp.

Pro Shark.

R Pro boss with grange stamp.

Star aviar with blockhouse stamp.

Pro destroyer.

Darkside mini.

Blockhouse mini.

Attachments

• 2012-03-20 11.31.30.jpg
    2012-03-20 11.31.30.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 41
5 CE firebirds, CE Teebird, CE Eagle L, CE Aviar (TX 10 stamp), 2 gators, 3 11x KC pro Aviar's, blizzard destroyer, 11x Eagle, pink panther (multi purpose stamp), flat top 12x eagle, king cobra, blizzard boss, old stock champion spiders. I think that's all.

Holding a sign that says... " will putt for plastic" seems to be working!

5 CE firebirds, CE Teebird, CE Eagle L, CE Aviar (TX 10 stamp), 2 gators, 3 11x KC pro Aviar's, blizzard destroyer, 11x Eagle, pink panther (multi purpose stamp), flat top 12x eagle, king cobra, blizzard boss, old stock champion spiders. I think that's all.

must be nice spending a thousand bucks on plastic :rolleyes:

Spiders eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts