• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a purchase, but a couple of good trades with friends at the course today. The blue pro rhyno was a little light, but sooo soft. The Buzzz SS has been kind to me so far, so I traded to get a couple of more. I colored in the SS myself when I got home, just a visual thing for me.

2buzzzSSblueprorhyno.jpg

I bought some Blizzard Dominators today with tournament winnings
Threw one once, need more time to make a final judgement on it. It had a nice flight though.

Crystal Buzzz, Z Drone, Z zone, Crystal Challenger, 1st run Vulcan, 1st run Xcal, Cpt America dyed Sidewinder and a glow Vector. I'm a happy guy!

Crystal Buzzz, Z Drone, Z zone, Crystal Challenger, 1st run Vulcan, 1st run Xcal, Cpt America dyed Sidewinder and a glow Vector. I'm a happy guy!

Let me know how that Glow Vector flies compared to the Regular.. Ok? I heard it's a lot like a Buzzz.. Way less overstable then the regular.

tomorrow is my birthday and i figured i would get some discs. reading top to bottom left to right, here we go.
1. 174 10x KC Pro Teebird(for my bag)
2. 169 Black Gold Like Flow(going up for auction if i dont like it)
3. 172 Natural Beauty Gold Line Havoc(also going up for auction if i dont like it)
4. 135 DX Leopard(got it for my girlfriend)
5. 175 Unique Blue River(got it for my girlfriend)
6. 171 Star Goblin(also for my girlfriend)
IMG_20120325_220313.jpg

Won the top 3 in a tourney this weekend. Got the two on the bottom left at PIAS today for $11. and The Med Ion came in the mail this afternoon.

2012-03-26

177g Black Stamp TM Fuse, 174g Red Stamp TM Fuse Slicker than I like but best base plastic I've seen otherwise.

15s7ts8.jpg

Won the top 3 in a tourney this weekend. Got the two on the bottom left at PIAS today for $11. and The Med Ion came in the mail this afternoon.

2012-03-26

That Ion is super pretty!! I wouldn't really be excited about any of those tourney winnings lol. I guess I could trade all of them for Buzzz's and Teebird's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts