• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0942.jpg

IMAG0944.jpg

The one and only disc golf store in TN, Cloud 9. You must go there if you are near Nashville or playing courses in the area. They also are fortunate enough to be located right next to one of the top courses in the area.

And their discs are phenomenal, plenty of weight, color variety.

These Latitude I bought on a second visit, picture doesn't do them justice at all, but love the Diamond 150c w/ Flakes.

IMAG0962.jpg

Whoops...

When you gather them all together.. it seems like I have a problem.

Since Easter:
DSC_0153.JPG

My Banshees

DSC_0155.JPG

PLS, CE QMS, And some J's

DSC_0157.JPG

CE E, Chains Aviar, PL Leo, My Ions, TM2 Vision, and Glo Cheetah.

Just got what may be the sickest Ti Buzzz out there..... It's a translucent pearly colorshift. Pic does it no justice but have to post one anyway!

582000_349549858440773_100001572843784_952080_834903532_n.jpg

2 167g Quantum Astra's since everyone says they are very Archon like 1 for me and another for a friend that throws and Archon.

And 1 175g MVP Axis I can tell just after today that its a keeper and most likely kicking my Z Buzz out of my bag.

IMAG0017.jpg

I just ordered my wife a yellow 170 QMS.
I "had" to add a blue 175 opto Pure for me, so I could get the Cinco5 discount at DiscNation.

Went a little nuts (for me; I'm new, and don't use much plastic) at a tournament today. Bought a ~132 g Blizzard Katana to play with, and a 175 or 180 g DX Stingray to see if I can get a reliable anyhzer disc out of the box, instead of having to beat one in.

Then I finished "in the plastic" in the novice division (my first PDGA tourney - woohoo! kind of them to open Novice for three of us) and added a 175 g champ roadrunner (more any) and a 175 g DX valk to replace a borrowed one I lost (beautifully beat in; I'm not sure if I'll replace that part!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts