• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
minnesota majestic

Here are the discs I bought at the tourney.

Attachments

• IMAG0088.jpg
    IMAG0088.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 90
After going a long time (by my standards) since buying a disc...

I bought a 169 GL Villian Lava

If feels better than my opto, I hope it's as overstable.

My two new SS Phish Stamp Wizards along with the Evo I already had. The dealer I purchased them from hooked me up with this saweet sticker too!
120626164938.jpg

b85c95df.jpg

3e37d0a4.jpg

dd6ce961.jpg

10X KCP Teebird 171 - fingerprinty tacky goodness
CE Firebird FX 174 first run
Z Banger GT 177.5 :thmbup:

I have a brand new black Champ Orc that is so opaque that it could pass as Star until you hold it up the light. It is Champion, that I am certain of and not a misprint.

I do not throw Orcs and am normally not big on wall hangers (with the exception of the first few beaten up discs I ever owned and were autographed by my children as they were presents). I do not know what I am going to do with it, but I could not pass this one up. There was another one in the store, but I let that go because someone else expressed interest in it.

I will take pictures of it later when the lighting is right and you can see what I am talking about.

I got a 155 yellowish green champion mamba. So far I'm loving the disc as a long range turnover and roller disc.

Clozer - Legacy Icon Edition

Great glide on this putter. Plastic fantastic.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 45
I love the Black Ion and Orc.. They look so pretty..

Anyways I bought a Buzzz Glo Elite-Z misprint.. Saved $5 and I went up to an employee and he agrees that their was nothing on it at all. The guy at the cash register thought I was trying to rip him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts