• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a star mako white 180 from discgolfcenter

I traded a tye dye sidewinder I fould for an esp buzzzz a few days ago

My awesome girlfriend bought me this 178g Halloween Buzzz for my Bday. It is made from a special ESP blend that has just a touch of FLX in it. It has just slightly more give than normal ESP and is nowhere near floppy. This is by far the coolest disc I own now. I'm almost nervous to throw it. :p

rvdreu.jpg

R-Pro Boss 150g black w/ silver glitter Japan Open "Bird of Paradise" stamp
R-Pro Katana 150g white w/ rainbow Japan Open "Katana" stamp
R-Pro Katana 151g white w/ rainbow Japan Open "Katana" stamp

Another first run stamp orange Star Mako 180g(to sit around and be unscathed)
And picked up a Star San Marino Roc 180g, liked how it felt so I grabbed that too to replace my dx shark(as an overstable mid) because I can't stand how that disc feels in my hand.

12x Pro Roc - 178 white
Elite Z Buzz - 177 yellow
Elite Z Predator - 172 pink
Elite Z Glow Stalker - 168

Z Stalker - 176 Pink
Got caught today overshooting things with my TeeBird, but not quite getting there with the Buzzz, we'll see if this fits there.

ESP Zone - 174 Pink
I've had 2 Wasps that just aren't overstable enough and the Drone is way too much for what I wanted (need to try FLX though...). So I'm going to "Get in the Zone!"

Black Innova Mini - just to offset the pink

*backswing

and I got my pink 178 Z Wasp :D :
102jhir.jpg

*in Napoleon Dynamite voice - "Lucky!"

Do they make Pink ESP Wasp's in 178? Can't find one in Pink. I got a heavy Zone in ESP Pink instead, but I'd still love a Pink Wasp. Great find.

*backswing

*in Napoleon Dynamite voice - "Lucky!"

Do they make Pink ESP Wasp's in 178? Can't find one in Pink. I got a heavy Zone in ESP Pink instead, but I'd still love a Pink Wasp. Great find.

*backswing

They don't make ESP Wasps any more, period. The only in production Wasp as of this moment is the Z version.

Good luck on finding an ESP. If you want a Pink 178 Z Wasp, as of typing this discgolfcenter.com
has one in stock.

picked up my first Discraft disc the other weekend... a 150g Surge...still learning how to throw that sucker....

Just curious, but why 150g? How is it working out for you thus far? I find 150s turn over in my big hand. I have long arms but not too strong but with my whip, I turn light **** over.

Good luck!

Just got 2 black super soft wizards from gateway today. I called and ordered them yesterday and i they were here today when i got home from work. They also sent me a X out Assassin that is mint just the stamp is messed up for free. Such a great company

yeah gateway direct is awesome. i got two x-out soft wizards for 12 bucks, plus 5 for shipping. but they threw in a stash mini and a sss wizard for free, and it wasnt an x-out either. great deal! my last purchase was an old rancho roc from a friend, dx plastic. perfectly broken in. cant beat it.

A few days back I picked up this nice REALLY pink Champion Leopard 169g, I'd been eying it for a few days and finally decided to make it mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts