• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1ryfec.jpg

plastic i picked up the last few weeks

some first and 2nd run CE Valks, a couple nice 4x JK valks, a sick pearly skulboy river. party stamped pro line beast. pearly 1x barry beast. Schusterick 2010 USDGC roc, 9x and 10x teebird

2u6zhg6.jpg

I just recently bought two CE Aviars for my collection...will be the last big purchase for a while...yeah..who am I kidding!

KC Open and the Delaveaga CE Aviars.

To be honest the KC Open feels like pure CE but the Delaveaga doesn't feel like CE..Oh well...I'm sure it's CE because of who sold it.

1.1 Zippertop QOLF

Domination fixxing to commence......you have been warned bitches......

DC43B691-E5CF-4FB8-89C3-6B8DEA487D40-4856-00000778CF27199A.jpg

175 Flat glow teebird
174 05 kc wide open teebird
166 star TL
171 star destroyer

174 dx Ontario roc
180 star Ontario roc
179 special edition roc

Normally I don't buy discs at Dick's Sporting Goods (too pricey), but I was in there and just browsed the discs and they had some great I-Dye Champ Firebirds that were perfectly flat. Bought.

Champ Blizzard Wraith. And the 2012 Ace Race discs.

Another GL Fuse, loving this disc.

Two used Eagle Xs. One at 161g. and the other at 168g. Hit about 365ft. with the light one. Just adding to my back ups:)

really nice!!! never had an eagle x that light but it flies just as consistent with more distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts