• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 used monsters (1 pearly star 8/10, 1 champ 7/10) for only 14$! Also picked up a 1st run Soft GT Banger and a nice new Opto Flow to replace my Champ Wraith that got too flippy and paid with it's life. I love the MP!

Very well-broken in 168g Pro Wraith. It's pretty inked up on the bottom, which is a HUGE pet peeve of mine, but picked it up for $5 and I've been looking for a nice lower weight Pro or Star Wraith to put in my bag.. So worth it in my opinion. Might just have it dyed with mainly black, and them not cover up the bottom with anything, so the entire disc gets dyed. That'd solve the inked up problem.

I accidently won an ebay auction for a CE eagle. I bid on it so I could follow it and maybe have a shot. I forgot about it until I checked ebay this morning. Sure enough, winner winner chicken dinner. Wife wasn't thrilled though.

Four MVP Volts

These (in the attachment).

I was going to give one to my brother-in-law. Probably the hot pink.

But after seeing it in person, I ended up buying another black one to give to him. I couldn't part with any of these four. :)

Attachments

• volts.jpg
    volts.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 40
^^^Your brother-in-law is an a-hole for telling your sister you were a selfish bastard. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
These (in the attachment).

I was going to give one to my brother-in-law. Probably the hot pink.

But after seeing it in person, I ended up buying another black one to give to him. I couldn't part with any of these four. :)

I just bought the black one of that set for my son. Seeing as he just threw his beloved Xpress into a lake today, this should soften the blow:clap:

Nikon00003288.jpg

4 champ rocs from 2006 and earlier!
7 destroyers
river
roadrunner
2 neon red firebirds
z buzzz

a stack of R-Pro Bosses, a 149 Diamond and a Opto Bolt.

From The marketplace:

8126234108_789e92d54e_z.jpg

Firm Obex and Crystal FLX Drone. I must've been affected by my lunch, because the FLX Drone flew much slower and shorter than my Pro-D Drone. I could really tell by the slow, "Blue, red, blue, red" flashing as the disc spun.

http://www.discgolfflymart.com/

in one day , bought and shipped
my buddy was saying he needed a couple of up discs,,
bought shark cobra stingray for him
bought support the troops roc disc as well, told him DONT throw it,
but he intialled it, oh well now THROW it ,

IMG_20121029_181611.jpg

This just came in yesterday. Smells of strawberry cake and feels amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts