• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
175 dx roc with Belle dye
imag0739t.jpg

165 PPD
imag0740u.jpg

New plastic

Just opened a package with 4 discs from disc outfitters!

173 blue Volt
173 red Axis proton
173 orange Vector
167 blue P2 Psycho

Stoked to get out and throw them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 40
First Post! Great site guys. Just got back into playing, after almost a 2 year hiatus. I had to try some of this new stuff out.
D5864241-4FF0-4224-99DE-1692B3E22C89-11846-00001568DE82EFB0.jpg

F4D26F67-007A-427A-B29A-190CE2492B7D-11846-00001568F3C01D0D.jpg

-N Anode 171, I haven't thrown it yet, but it feels and looks amazing
-N Volt 169, threw it about 5 times. It was very windy, 20mph gusts, plus since I haven't played in a while, I wanted to throw my star TL. I need tons more time with it next season to form any opinions.
-Blizzard Destroyer 149, it's been hella windy lately but the few times I've thrown it, I could tell its potential.
-X Buzzz, old reliable
-I have a soft eclipse anode coming from community discs as well.

Today I received a VIP Boatman, CFR Teebird, bought (from here) an Air Saint, and dibbed a PIF Opto River! And I'm waiting on a TP Warship!

hmm besides a giant box i will have coming eventually with everything good, i should be receiving my volt and a chalky wizard on Wednesday.

Guys, I just discovered how awesome it is to deal with BrainWave! He'll work his magic on your 'canvases' for a tiny fee. I just sent him six discs, covered the shipping both ways, and will share the results on here once my family 'surprises' me with them for Christmas. I feel like a kid again! :D

Black Omega SS with a cool rainbow reflective tourney stamp. I don't know why I like tourney stamps for stuff I would never be able to go to, but I dig it. This one was from Nebraska. :thmbup:

Also got a new megenta TP sword with another Nebraska tourney stamp.

8162081974_50da1844e5_o.jpg

Just in from Disc Nation: 169g Volt and double stamped Chains For Brains.
Cannot Wait to throw this Volt. Taking it out this morning.

Chains going into collection, but damn this Omega SS feels great. Might have to look into getting one to putt with.

I have 2 Vulcans and a Flat Firebird coming in the post today. Lost 2 vulcans the last couple times i've played (gotta field work them before throwing around water, haha) and needed a backup Flat firebird.

Status
Not open for further replies.