• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just ordered the golden retriever

Just ordered a yellow 170g Star Katana just to mess with.

I've never understood why people get green discs. Seems impossible to find...

Just ordered:

Latitude64 Optoline XXX 172g "dirty purple"
Discraft ESP Surge 173g orange (Nate Doss 2x)
Discmania S-line PD 170g blue
Discmania P-line PD 169g yellow (freak stamp)
Wizard mini aqua

Just ordered a yellow 170g Star Katana just to mess with.

I've never understood why people get green discs. Seems impossible to find...

I've never understood why companies mold green discs. I could almost understand green if it's dayglow, but even then not a great color.

I've never understood why companies mold green discs. I could almost understand green if it's dayglow, but even then not a great color.

duh. these companies KNOW they will get lost, so that then the original purchaser has to go out and buy ANOTHER one.

same reason any company makes tye-dye discs.

duh. these companies KNOW they will get lost, so that then the original purchaser has to go out and buy ANOTHER one.

same reason any company makes tye-dye discs.

Meh...true, well then I guess the people have to be stupid enough to choose green.

My green disc is my favorite. It's 1/3 of that mold in my bag. Perfect at dusk, in the fall, at night. I'm usually tossin it straight down the middle so even in the summer it's not bad. Out of twenty in the bag, it's one of the older ones.
So I guess you guys don't toss any cryztal then huh?

Currently...no. I wouldn't mind getting one, but I want to try out FLX first when my shop gets a nice weight/color in.

2 ESP Zones (Worlds 08), 2 x-out DGA Tsunamis, FLX Drone, Sirius Sentinel. Been wanting to try some of these for a while. Still a sucker for a sale :-D

I just took this picture a few minutes ago. Whatever that thing is... it isn't there any more.

Attachments

• ohmygod.jpg
    ohmygod.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 51
Some recent plastic...

SSS Magic
Soft Magnet
Clear Crystal Buzzz
2 Star Valks
Star TeeBird
ESP Surge

4167439153_0c75d43974_o.jpg

I stole hubby's Wasp, so he just got me a yellow 169 ESP with purple stamp. I guess he really wanted his back :p

Another second run champ katana in a light blue listed under transitional though. Had to call in the order because the first one I payed full price for and ended up with a "blem" they didn't find. So I got five bucks off my next order(only if I called) and I wasn't sure about their dog discs so I decided to fork over the money on another one.

I haven't purchased in a while, but I did get a blue Champion Destroyer from a friend in a gift exchange. I also traded my red Star Boss for a new Champion Spider.

Star Boss and Star TeeRex. The flat dome of the TeeRex is unlike anything I've seen before. Looking forward to seeing it fly with my RHBH approach.

The CryZtal green is as close to a glow disc as you can get. If there is any light at all that radioactive waste green will just glow like the holy grail shaped lamp in Monty Python.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts