• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbies

picture.php

picked up a couple multi-stamp RC3 keepers!

smoke gray with yellow proto star over double purple dx beast stamp.

and ice blue with a raindbow proto and oil slick proto stamp.

tasty. sometimes i like these multi-stamps.

Attachments

• rc3 013.jpg
    rc3 013.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 30
  • rc3 017.jpg
    rc3 017.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 31
2 D Zones
I think they have a new stamp (got them from Hyzerfarm on eBay)
just want to see what the plastic is like, and the dome

hoping that I add to my velvety concave ones and not to flat to domey hard ones

Picked up a new star eagle x. Wasn't really looking for anything but its super flat, and feels identical to my ce eagle x's. Fell in love as soon as I touched it. Nothing like any star disc I have ever thrown. Hopefully it flies like my CE's so I don't have to throw them in the cold!

Two new cream colored Pinnacle Rivals.

So in the last two weeks that is four Pinnacle Rivals, two Pinnacle Patriots, one Icon Clutch, one Champion Leopard, and two Star Leopards.

I told myself I wasn't going to pursue the whole roc3 craze because I thought people paying a ton of money for a new roc is dumb, but when the local shop gets in a new box and I watch him pull out a stack of roc's and this baby was sitting in the middle of the stack I decided to go ahead and spend the 20 bucks lol...max weight green with American flag stamp

BigBirdAmericanFlag_zpsbe5452df.jpg

Well this came in the mail from spinners on the green. This stamp is sweet. I like how the stamp is clear than with an angle on it you see the foil. Remember that thread sickest roc3 thread. Well I got that beat. HAHAHA. Anyone know what stamp this is?

IMAG1794_zpse1302c6b.jpg

IMAG1793_zps66dcab1f.jpg

IMAG1789_zps80b3b7a0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts