• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFR Teebird
3 Star Katana's
125g ESP Buzzz

And I spent about $440 on discs in the last two weeks, not including above discs. Total was about 57 discs.

I got this Z Flick from a buddy of mine for Christmas. Thanks again to Aarikc17 for my favorite dye.

Attachments

• 101_0679.jpg
    101_0679.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 32
Discraft Elite Z first Run Stalker 167 G. I have heard good things about it. I am going to leave it on the bench for a few weeks, and after a little bit of field work unleash it and see what it does.

Just bought a 167g Star Katana.
Also bought some Wizard X-outs for the practice bag.
Bought an ESP Banget GT for the son for Christmas and a Fade Tourney bag
Marshallstreetdiscgolf.com, of course.

I got a 171 Z Predator and a 172 Goldline Striker:
66ax03.jpg

1zqgc47.jpg

just picked this up from DGCenter... after checkout, it said that the free shipping would take 11-14 days :gross:

anyways, here is what I bought.

Halo_Gold_Line_Standard.jpg

shiny.

Elite Z XL, ESP/FLX Avenger SS, Elite Z Force, Pro D Avenger

Attachments

• IMG00006-20091218-1129.jpg
    IMG00006-20091218-1129.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 14
Just received my Nuke Armageddon edition, this thing has a HUGE rim! I can barely grip it well enough thanks to my probably smaller than average hands :\. I could probably still throw it, but I may have to figure out a new way to grip it or then I don't know, probably won't get a clean throw on it as easily.

Just received my Nuke Armageddon edition, this thing has a HUGE rim! I can barely grip it well enough thanks to my probably smaller than average hands :\. I could probably still throw it, but I may have to figure out a new way to grip it or then I don't know, probably won't get a clean throw on it as easily.

pics pls?

Forehand!

I'll try and get pictures up. Lucky I have other reasons to get my camera out too otherwise I'm not sure if I would. And forehand does seem a little nicer(maybe it will add distance to my forehand throw too).

Here are the pics. Man Gimp 2.6 is my friend for quickly scaling these images down for quick uploads.

Attachments

• Nuke front720.jpg
    Nuke front720.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Nuke rim720.jpg
    Nuke rim720.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Nuke weight720.jpg
    Nuke weight720.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 40
Bought 2 170g yellow Nukes...why two? Because this bloody snow ate mine on my second practice throw out in the park next to the local disc shop. Not to mention I hadn't gotten my name on it yet -_-(OOOOH maybe katana can go and grab it :p). Hopefully no one finds it or if they do they take it to glide...I may have to make a reward for it.

Also got myself a 175g SS wizard to see what the fuss is about, and a 175g SSS Voodoo(the really SSS stuff, not the almost super soft kind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts